Chapter 9.5: Oh allez quoi! I hate leading!

7th December 10h00 (10:00 a.m), Floor 7 Withering Woods:

Chris with Koharu, Asuna, and Mito are participating in the mushroom hunt to earn the Manticore ingot

Chris with Koharu, Asuna, and Mito are participating in the mushroom hunt to earn the Manticore ingot. Luckau and Kirito are not here for an unknown reason but they informed their friends about that.

Koharu: Is that the place where we are supposed to find the purple mushroom?

Chris: Yep, I just need two shovels so we can dig here and have more chances to find it.

Asuna: It's not worth it that we search on the surface and it spawns?

Chris: It does count, but the occurrence is very low compared to what I'm going to do now, it could be -dangerous but guaranteed success.

Mito: You need some help?

Chris: If you want. Koharu, Asuna can you lure other players somewhere else? I don't want them around us.

Koharu: No problem Chris, shall we go Asuna?

Asuna: Yeah let's go.

Chris: Mito. *Throws her a shovel*

Mito: *Catch it* Thanks, where do we start?

Chris: *Plants his shovel on the spot* Ici!, I hope it hasn't changed, this method is the best way to find it quickly.

Mito: Let's do it then *begin to dig with Chris*

Chris and Mito start to dig the soil to find the mushroom. The other girls watch them by distracting the other players. For minutes they dig intensely leaving a big hole.

Mito: Euh Chris, I think we dig too deeply.

Chris: You think? *Look how much they have dug the soil* Oh yeah, wait I will attach a rope. Continue to dig, normally again a few meters and you can find some pieces of the purple mushrooms.

Mito: Ok *resume the dig*

Chris: Good luck to not fall, Chris...

Chris attaches a rope to a tree and goes back to returning digging.

*Dig* *dig* *dig* *dig*

After other long minutes, they finally found a hole containing a lot of mushrooms including the purple needed.

Chris: Jackpot! 15 purple mushrooms.

Mito: Woah *clap* *clap* *clap* good job Chris.

Chris: Thank you too without you I would need hours to find them, we only needed an hour.

Mito: Time to store that and back to the surface.

After picking the purple mushrooms, Chris and Mito inform Asuna and Koharu to meet at the stand to show the mushrooms to the commissioners and by the time the other finish it too, Chris and Mito train by duelling against each other.