Arc 1 Chapter 9: I'm starting to get fed up of you!

6th December 2022, 13h30 (1:30 p.m), Floor 7th Raindropping Woods Teleport Gate:

Luckau level 49, Kirito level 48, Asuna level 47, Chris and Koharu level 46, Mito level 42

Luckau level 49, Kirito level 48, Asuna level 47, Chris and Koharu level 46, Mito level 42. Total cols: 450 019.

The 1st Team is accompanied by Mito who is now part of the group, despite a certain grudge coming from Asuna against Mito. They arrive on the 7th floor after beating the 6th-floor boss this morning. However, after the end of the battle, the situation became very explosive...

*Sound of teleportation*

Luckau: *Cannot wait to clear the new floor* Allez hop hop 7th floor no time to lose!

Chris: And what about our penalties? I don't want that freaking yellow icon forever!

Luckau: Don't worry it's temporary you have hours left while I still have a full day.

Koharu: But you needed to beat the crap of Joe and Buxum?

Chris and Luckau: OUI ILS ÉTAIENT CASSE-COUILLES! (Chris) / THEY WERE ANNOYING! (Luckau)

1 day ago...

5th December, 10h00 (10:00 a.m), Floor 1 Tolbana Village, Molière Inn:

All the members of the 1st Team were enjoying breakfast with Asuna and Mito who cannot support each other when suddenly an exhausted player belonging to the ALS guild arrived at them

*Door opened brusquely*

Exhausted ALS player: Captain Luckau!*Hof* *hof* *hof*

Luckau: *Reading Argo's newspaper* Quoi? Qu'est-ce qu'il y'a? I hate when someone interrupts me while I'm reading the journal.

Exhausted ALS player: *Exhausted* Sorry but I need your help.

Koharu: Calm down and sit down. I will bring you a glass of water.

Exhausted ALS player: Thank you.

Chris: *Playing blitz chess♟against Mito* Come tell us what you need.