Arc 1 Chapter 4: L'Alpha, The Beater and Le Commandant

Beginning of the 1st Arc: Un nouveau départ / A new start

16th November 2022, 16h30 (4:30 p.m.), Floor 2, Grotto Plains Teleport Gate:

Luckau lvl 25, Kirito lvl 29, Asuna lvl 26, Chris and Koharu lvl 23. Total cols: 207 024

Luckau, Chris, and their friends are the first players to reach the 2nd floor

*Sound of teleportation*

Luckau: Ah *Clap* 😌 2nd-floor, Les Plaines Grotto, hope you have your crystal Arcanas because you could take photos like we were on a safari.

Chris: Safari? *Don't find fun* It should be you who should do a concussion protocol, not me, it's not the time to do a safari excursion!

Koharu: He is right we don't have time to do that. We are still trapped on your game remember Luckau.

Kirito: *Wondering* Well I hope that the 2nd floor is the same as the beta.

Asuna: If it's the same or not, I count on you to assist me in any case Kirito.

Kirito: Don't worry I didn't forget our promise Asuna.

Chris: Hey where is the shopper? I need to buy a new sword

Koharu: Didn't you keep your Bronze Sword in your inventory?

Chris: Yeah, but it's obsolete. *Asks his friend* Luckau can I punch you?

Luckau: *Consfused* Quoi ça va pas là tête?

Asuna: Have you lost your mind or are you still hurt?

Kirito: You still concussed Chris?

Koharu: Why do you want to punch your best friend?

Luckau: Calm down guys, I know why, you want your skill [Storm Rush] isn't it?

Chris: *Slow clap* * slow clap* *slow clap* Bravo! You win the right to tell me then, where is my SKILLLLL?! Give me a reason to not knock you right now!

Luckau: *Explain in French* Euh euh euh 😰, normalement you should get the skill on your inventory since day one, did you check it?

Chris: I did while I was K.O. and on my skills, tree and [Storm Rush] is L.O.C.K.E.D so your response?

Luckau: Blâme on  Kayaba, pas moi, I swear it's not me who did this.

Chris decides not to hit his friend but still wants his favourite skill.

Chris: Ok I spare you for now, but you know that the skill is great for me.

Koharu and Asuna again newbies in the game don't know what he talks about.

Koharu: I'm lost.

Asuna: Me too.

Luckau: Ok Jingle! 🎶 It's time for some SAO lessons NOW! 🎶