Chapter 4.5: The second-floor boss raid / The Emergency meeting of the Jericho

18th November, 14h00 (2:00 p.m.), Floor 2, Floor 2 Labyrinth, Boss's room entrance:

1 day after the training of Chris and Koharu, they unlocked for his party and even for all the players, the martial arts melee skills and as a bonus, Chris and Koharu got melee skills specialization, Chris will use melee skills with a Brawler styl...

1 day after the training of Chris and Koharu, they unlocked for his party and even for all the players, the martial arts melee skills and as a bonus, Chris and Koharu got melee skills specialization, Chris will use melee skills with a Brawler style such as the Muay Thai, Sambo, Boxing & Kickboxing, Karate, and Krav Maga. Koharu will be on a Technician style such as Wrestling, Aikido, and Judo.

As for Kirito and Asuna, they successfully defended the farm with the help of Luckau and Sachi with her friends, who helped them with their levels. They have dropped the information concerning the 2nd Floor boss on how to beat him.

Luckau de facto, the leader of the 2nd Boss Raid Operation (B.R.O) leading the Assault Team composed of 36 players (12 from the Army, 12 from the Brigade, 6 with Agil and his squad and his own party.

Luckau: *Doing the call* Ok everyone is here?

Kibaou: The Army is ready.

Lind: The Brigade is here.

Luckau: Ok, recap before we start the raid, Alpha, Beater?

Kirito: *Exasperated to be called Beater* Why are you calling me by this nickname..., Kirito is enough 😑... ok, compared to the beta, this battle should be the same, it will have 2 sub-boss and the main boss, all weak to the Slash weapons but they will have different elements weaknesses, Chris?

Chris: *Absence-minded* Euh? Oh oui, euh then, the first sub-boss is named Nato the Colonel Taurus is weak to Slash and Earth elements, if you are hit by him your defence will be lower for 30 seconds and the main attack is a full rotation attack with his giant mace. After his death will come Baran, the General Taurus and the same thing, normal attack damage is equal to a debuff defence, but be careful, his main attack it's a charged attack as he summons a lightning strike. If you are in his AOE attack well you finish paralyzed for 3 seconds. Have a Supporter to help you if you are paralyzed and have the defence debuff.

Kirito: When these two sub-bosses are dead, the main boss will come, Asterios the Taurus King, the creature responsible for the attack on the farm, for those who were with me or if you do later on the defences events. Asterios has the same attack as Baran, and when his life reaches 75% of his life, he will be more aggressive and will use a lightning charge attack with his mouth if you are hit in its range, you are paralyzed for 10 seconds, and his main attack it this one you must be very careful because when he will branding his Mace on the air, he will summons a circle lightning attack covering all around the walls, so you must not be close the walls when he will do his main attack, it's the same effects, huge damages received and paralyzed for 30 seconds so enough to be dead.

Luckau: Thank you two. So to simplify the scheme, attack, move, attack, move, don't be static for over 10 seconds max, is that clear?

Assault Team members: No Luckau!