Arc 1 Chapter 6: The Defense of Fort Drayob part 1 / I met somebody that I know

January 2025, 00h00 (midnight), Floor 61 Fort Drayob Main hall 3rd floor:

4 hours after the invasion from the Laughing Coffins guild on their HQ...

After the attackers (LaffCof) successfully invaded the HQ of the Phantoms Wolves Pack, they occupied a lot of areas of the HQ and used the special rifles made by the Phantoms Wolfpack against them.

The discussion is in French among the Wolves...

*Rifle shooting sounds*

OathKeeper: Bordel de merde, but how they have successfully mastered our weapons so fast?!!! *Avoids a hit*

*Shooting sounds*

StrikeKeeper (MadKing): Who knows? Regardless, looks like their line defence! These dogs use our proper barricades against us!

ChimeraKeeper: *Is hit by a shot* AGH! À terre! *Put down*

RogueKeeper: Tally! *Is shot too* AGH!

Chimera and Rogue received shots from the LaffCof and lost half of their HP with just a single shot received.

ProphetKeeper: Hold down friends, I send you the Life potions! *Taking the potions out of his inventory*

ProphetKeeper the main healer and supporter of the Shadows Keepers sends the potions to the 2 injured Keepers.

ChimeraKeeper (Tally): *Putting a dressing on her injury* *Receiving the potion* You are the best Miyu!

RogueKeeper: Merci Prophète! *Drinking the potion*

While the 2 Keepers recover their HP, the Striker has a bold but risky idea to stop the enemies.

StrikeKeeper (MadKing): *Continues to shoot in cover* I have an idea! Oath! *Shooting twice* Do you think that is a good plan, if I use my Unique Skill on them and after the use, Rogue uses his Unique skill too on me?

RogueKeeper: You crazy?! If I do that you dead!

StrikeKeeper (MadKing): I have a resurrection crystal on me don't worry, 180 sec for the user to use his resurrection crystal and I have the bonus to extend for 300sec in total. So enough time to exterminate them! How much do you have?

OathKeeper: 0.

ProphetKeeper (Miyu): 0 too.

ChimeraKeeper (Tally): 1

RogueKeeper: 0.

GhostKeeper: 1

StrikeKeeper (MadKing): That's enough resurrection for me! So we will execute this plan or not?

The OathKeeper resigned and accepted the plan.

OathKeeper: Ok do it, but don't mess yourself up, please. I don't wanna lose another Shadow Keeper.

StrikeKeeper (MadKing): Promis..., ok who has a Flash skill in his attack skill?

GhostKeeper: I have, ready to use at your signal!

StrikeKeeper (MadKing): Do it when my Shield is ready.

The Shield of the StrikeKeeper is an electrified Shield capable of lethal electric attack in a short impact with the shield but large range effect with the static electricity generated and if the enemy in front survives, he is paralyzed for a very long moment since it's paralyzed debuff type XII.

StrikeKeeper (MadKing): *Electricity accumulated* Bouclier électrique chargé! / Electrified shield charged!

GhostKeeper: Ok.