Arc 1 Chapter 11: The defense of Fort Drayob part 2 / Anyone but not her!!

January 2024, 4h15 (4:15 a.m), Floor 61 Fort Drayob Underground Stairs:

8 hours after the attack on the Loups Fantômes/Phantoms Wolves HQ, the OathKeeper is reading the reports of his members about the next attack phase of the Laughing Coffins attackers.

OathKeeper: From the last reports I've received from Lotus, they all control the Undergrounds of the HQ. They have planted a lot of bombs sensible the tides.

Phantom Wolf Spec Ops member 1: Do we know how many bombs they posed?

OathKeeper: I don't know. But I think all of our 3 underground floors are filled with explosives so I estimate that we have approximately 3h to disengage the bombs before the tide rise and initiates them.

While the entire Spec Ops Unit resumes downing the stairs. The OathKeeper receive a call from Iota.

Iota: Iota to OathKeeper do you hear me?

OathKeeper: Reçu 5 sur 5 j'écoute?

Iota: Commander, the LafCoff are preparing something at the dooryard and it looks like they will do a ritual to spawn the mobs.

OathKeeper: Do we have our magical barrier effective?

Iota: Négatif, at any moment the most dangerous monsters can spawn anywhere when the ritual is over. What should I do Commander OathKeeper?

OathKeeper: It's up to you Juggernaut Iota, your initial mission is to push away all the enemies on the 4th floor but since there will be a new danger at the dooryard. You have the choice in any case the real mission is to secure entirely the HQ.

Iota: I will clean the 4th floor with my Juggernauts mates.

OathKeeper: Compris, vous faites ceci et tenez moi au courant de la situation dans la cour.

Iota: Compris Commandant.

OathKeeper: Bonne chance Mastodonte Iota.

Iota: Merci Commandant, terminé.

Translation in English:

OathKeeper: Understood, you do this and keep me posted on the situation in the court.

Iota: Understood Commander.

OathKeeper: Good luck Juggernaut Iota.

Iota: Thanks Commander, over.

The radio conversation between the two is over when the Spec Ops forces have reached the first underground. The first thing they see is a few squads of Laughing Coffins arming the explosives.

OathKeeper: Ok quiet and put yourself in the position of ambush.

Laughing Coffin bomber 1: Gne gne gne All the bombs are planted, we just need to watch all the bombs until the tide arrives. And kill off these shit Wolves.

Lugging Coffin bomber 2: I sincerely hope that PoH maintains a clear idea of what we are accomplishing...

Laughing Coffin bomber 3: What do you mean? You seem that you have guilt comrade, you know very well that the Wolves must die after what they have done to us!

Laughing Coffin bomber 1: It's too bad that the Alpha wasn't on our side. Fantasize him with PoH. The Alpha and PoH guide the Laughing Coffin disseminating the unlimited chaos on SAO even in real life. The players are so ungrateful to be alive, but not us, not anymore. So we will continue to help them embrace the SAO experience.

Laughing Coffin bomber 3: It's true, hey guys I have to tell you something. 2 days ago I was with the aggression group on the 55th floor when we ambushed a large group of players some were part of KoB, and guess what? We tortured and executed all the men except the women of course and we gave them 2 picks: either pass a good moment with us or they must kill themselves.