Chapter 8.5: A battle like no other

30th November 2022, 17h30 (5:30 p.m) Silent Wetlands:

Luckau is back quickly on his companions after he helped distribute the looting from the destroyed base to Lisbeth's blacksmith colleagues and with his 1st EIS Team, they are in the direction of the supposed battle war campsite of the Dark Elves

Luckau: *Seeing his map* Hey mates, you remember where is located the base?

Kirito: It'sn't marked on the map?

Asuna: Nope, no localisation to signal.

Koharu: Maybe we must do a specific task to find them.

Chris: Perhaps, we should ask these Dark Elves where is their base right over here.

Chris points his sword at a Dark Elves squad resting from their operation.

Luckau: *Clap* Great, we will talk to them then. I speak, you shut.

Kirito: Ok

The 1st EIS Team is approaching the camping Dark Elves Squad when one of them alerts his leader of hostilities coming on them.

Dark Elf Soldier: *Out its weapon* Sergeant, hostility there!

Every Dark Elves out their weapons without knowing it's their allies.

Luckau: *Hands in the air* Wo wo, stop stop it's us Luckau and Co. Put your weapons back!

Dark Lyusula Elf Sergeant: Decline your identity!

Luckau: Luckau, Captain of the 1st Human Exploration Investigation Squad with my combatants Chris, Kirito, Asuna, and Koharu. Personal ally of the Captain Lady Kizmel.

Dark Lyusula Elf Sergeant: *Recognize its allies* Lay down your weapons!

The Dark Elves follow their leader's order.

Dark Lyusula Elf Sergeant: Sorry, that's the protocol. If you know... it's this parcel will become a war zone. And just days ago we heard that the Kales'Oh Elves have lost the Agate Key, and we don't know who has it now.

Luckau: Oh wanna know? It's us who have the key.

Dark Lyusula Elf Sergeant: Really?

Chris: Yep *Out the key*

Chris shows the Agate Key to the Elves who react with relief.

Dark Lyusula Elf Sergeant: *Reassured* Piouf, at least it's you who got it. The Commander was in a panic since we had planned to attack them and steal the key. And with your action, we cancelled our assault at the last minute and since then some squads like mine have been spread in the Wetlands waiting for orders and actions.

Chris: Sorry.

Dark Lyusula Elf Sergeant: About that, you need to see the Commander right now, since he doesn't know it's you who got it.