Chapter 6.5: Yuuki

22nd November 2022, 17h30 (5:30 p.m.), Floor 4, Bear Woods:

Chris and his friends are in this forest fighting the mobs and the dungeon boss Magnatherium to arrive faster and discreetly at the Forest Elves camp

Chris and his friends are in this forest fighting the mobs and the dungeon boss Magnatherium to arrive faster and discreetly at the Forest Elves camp. Chris is with Yuuki to attack the Crabs, Kirito with Koharu on the Treants and Bats, and Luckau and Asuna to the boss.

Chris and Yuuki POV:

Chris: Alors, Yuuki how is it to play with me again?

Yuuki: *Very happy* It's so good to play with you, it reminded me of when you, Luck', me, and Aiko when were on an expedition in ALO.

Chris: *Remembering of the past* Oh ouais, especially when during my last recovery week at the hospital, my parents brought 4 PS VR for us and we could have played Alfthem Online in VR, yeah it wasn't like today with the complete virtual reality immersion, but when we were on the big whale after the end of the abyssal expedition, the view on the sea and the environment was astonishing.

Yuuki: Yeah, and I still have the picture in the game so if we finish this game and if you want to go back on ALO, it will be a pleasure to show it to you again.

Chris: Honestly, maybe if it's over, I will go back in the game, 2 of my mother's colleagues are adapting ALO with a full VR system and it's supposed to be ready next year, but since we are stuck here... *embarrassed* 😅

Yuuki: Yes it's sure..., anyway, Chris, I want to challenge you!

Chris: For what?

Yuuki: The player who beats most of the Fussy Crabs monsters and has most of their claws.

Chris: Hum okie, why not, I will win this bet!

Yuuki: Oh no it will be ^^. *Slash* One crab.

Chris: Oh allez quoi, that's not fair Yuuki...

Kirito and Koharu POV:

Koharu: Kirito, bats behind you!

Kirito: *Slash* Thanks Koharu *fragment burst*.

Koharu: I think it was the last monster in this area.

Kirito: I think so.

Koharu: We should continue cleaning the woods, we could earn more experience.

Kirito: *Intrigued* Since when did you have this spirit of grinding?

Koharu: Since I was with Chris and Luckau, why?