Arc 1 Chapter 5: The Dark Elves of Lyusula

19th November 2022, 9h00 (9:00 a.m.), Floor 3, Wavering Mists Forest Teleport Gate:

Luckau lvl 32, Kirito lvl 32, Asuna lvl 30, Chris and Koharu lvl 26. Total cols: 202 503

*Sound of teleportation*

Luckau: Bon mes amis, we arrived on the 3rd floor of the game and it's time for you girls to discover the first major campaign of the game which is...

Chris: *Cutting in* The Elves' War Campaign!

Luckau: That's right and don't cut me when I'm speaking Chris argh 😠, anyway, I consider that we must finish the quests quickly because I don't like this floor.

Koharu: What? The quests? Why?

Luckau: I mean, I like the quests but I hate the monsters of this floor that's all.

Kirito: Oh maybe it's because they're spiders.

*Unleash the Sword*

Luckau points his sword at him, menacing to attack him if he tells more.

Kirito: Hickkk!

With the word spider pronounced, the girls begin to panic too.

Asuna: Wait! Spiders?! 😰 I hate spiders!

Koharu: Me too! I hate them and a lot of bugs!

Chris: Well, Asuna, Koharu, normally a bug has 6 paws while a spider has 8 paws and it...

Luckau: *Yelling at him in French* CHRIS FERME-LÀ! SHADDUP! YOU KNOW VERY WELL THAT I HATE THEM SO STOP PRONOUNCING THIS NAME!

Chris : *Covering his ears* Already told to not talk like that in the morning and close to me! C'est bon, I understand you hate spiders! *Get punished*

Luckau has a black look and strikes his head as he hates these species so much.

Chris: *Receives hits on his head with Luckau's sword handle* Brutality over autistic people! Wait I will sue you after!

Luckau: Meh, I don't care *Proceeds to continue*.

Kirito: So besides me and Chris, you all hate spiders? ^^

Chris: Just look how I'm right now! Of course, they are!

Luckau: Oh bordel, I swear I will kill you twos if you continue.

Kirito: Spid... *get punched*

Kirito received an uppercut on his face but it was not from Luckau neither Chris nor Koharu but from Asuna...

Kirito: Aïe why?!

Asuna: Because like Luckau and Kohar, I hate these species! And look! *Showing her player's status* Because of you I have a Yellow status penalty for 10 minutes!