Chapter 13.5: Merry Chrismas or don't die

24th December 2022, 6h00 (6:00 a.m), Floor 1 Town of Beginning Plaza:

2 days after clearing the 10th floor, all of Luckau's squad and his relatives are gathered on the first floor 1, about preparing the dinner for the Eve night dinner

2 days after clearing the 10th floor, all of Luckau's squad and his relatives are gathered on the first floor 1, about preparing the dinner for the Eve night dinner. Kirito, Charles, Charlotte, and the others are still sleeping.

Asuna: Ok, I and Luckau have the meals picked for tonight but as always...

Luckau: We miss some key ingredients.

Chris: Rare ingredients?

Luckau: Ouep.

Mito: Which one?

Asuna: I need especially these ones, they are rare herbs that we can only find on rare occasions.

Koharu: Hum hum I see, I see, good luck to find them.

Asuna: What?

Koharu: Well...

Chris: You don't see what we are doing?

Chris and Koharu are creating outfits for Charlotte and Charles for their birthday the next day.

Chris: We're not available.

*Collapse*

Asuna: Oh come you two! You can drop that off later!

Chris refuses firmly by screaming at her.

Chris: NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

*Fir shivering* *Snow falling*

Koharu: My ears 😖.

Luckau: Bordel Chris! Crie pas!

Chris: Ok ben nope, nan. I stay here crafting with my hands and Koharu the gift for my siblings.

Asuna: So you refuse to help me?

Mito: I can understand that you haven't finished your gift yet, but you still have the time. Is it still possible?

Luckau: Even if I do your favourite yule log cake?

Chris: Oh why not you didn't tell me that first ok I'm on it.

Asuna/Koharu: What?!!!!

Luckau: It's simple. Chris is a fanatic on every Christmas of the Yule log cakes, and I must do it one for him exclusively, not for his family JUST FOR HIM!

Mito: Hum hum interesting but, what is the Yule log cake?

Luckau chokes and collapses on the ground and convulses about this ignorance.

Luckau: