Arc 1 Chapiter 8: Sorry I just demolished an enemy camp.

30th November 2022, 8h00 (8:00 a.m), Floor 6 Lyrical Wetlands Teleportation area:

Luckau level 44, Chris and Koharu level 42. Total cols: 267 121.

After the commemoration tribute to Diavel and some days of rest

After the commemoration tribute to Diavel and some days of rest. The 1st EIS is now on the 6th floor assisting Lisbeth and Yuuki with a request at the same of resuming the Elves War.

Chris: *Looking at the shy* So Lisbeth we need a special ingot to craft the sword weapon for Yuuki is that right?

Lisbeth: Yep. Yuuki is pushing my limit as a blacksmith for two reasons, she loves weapons and how-to material and process them. The sword that she wants requires a unique ingot which I don't have in my stock nor with my colleagues.

Chris knowing so well Yuuki is exasperated on her.

Chris: Yuuuukiiiii... ( ̄︿ ̄)

Yuuki whistles to divert attention.

Koharu: Can you explain to me?

Chris: Well typically, if she wants a new sword, it's either very complicated to craft it or very hard to obtain on exploring or gaining by quest. Too simply because the weapons proposed by the NPCs are not good for her.

Yuuki: (❁'◡'❁) You know me so much still have memories from our excursion in ALO at the time?

Chris: *Remembers well* Yeah even Luckau, Game Master of ALO was in pain to find your sword. Zekken Yuuki.

Yuuki: Champion Alpha Chris, do you remember that we made the greatest sword fight together on ALO?

Chris: Yes, and you still have the most influential victory of the game over me in solo. Your 50th consecutive win.

Yuuki: But you won the last challenge we made during your last battle we made in ALO and after we made this challenge on the 4th floor. So I want my revenge but in a duel 1vs1.

Chris: So that's the official reason to get a new sword? Well, it's true that the last time, I wanted to challenge you...

Yuuki: Yeah I really want to restart our legendary rivalry but this time in Sword Art Online. You know when you stopped playing at ALO, I lost motivation to play again since you weren't anymore there.

Chris: *Pat Yuuki* I'm sorry to hear that but yeah it's true we made history with our battles on ALO with not even 2 months... Thousands of players were gathered during this period to see our duels and challenges live in the game or via streaming. That boosted the downloads of ALO at the time. And it was half VR and PC console game and you beat me legitimately while I was the biggest threat player to the game... Oh purée, I dare imagine what could have been if your 50th victory was in full VR for these six months of intense rivalry.

Luckau: *Surprises them* Ouais you brought a lot of money for Argus at the time.

Chris and Yuuki's jump of a scare with Luckau appears out of nowhere.