Introduction

Haseena Malik (HM) - SHO of Mahila Police Thaana. She always handles case with intelligence and emotions. She believes to end crime, not criminals, is a good leader and is very kindhearted. She always tries to stop Karishma Singh from taking the wrong step in rage. She also cares for her team and can give her life for her country. She is called MADDAM SIR by other members of Mahila Police Thana.

Anubhav Singh (AS) -Negotiation specialist in IB, who always talks in pure Hindi and has a hidden talent of speaking fluent English. He is Karishma Singh's elder cousin brother.

Karishma Singh (KS) -SI of Mahila Police Thaana. She is married and the daughter-in-law of Pushpa Singh with whom she always fights yet they both love each other a lot. She don't like Haseena's way of solving cases and beats before talking but now she has to solve all cases through reconciliation but has respect for her senior S.H.O Haseena Mallik and is Anubhav Singh's younger cousin sister .

Pushpa Singh (PS)- Head Constable and Counselling Head: The oldest member of Mahila Police Thana. She is the mother-in-law of S.I Karishma Singh. She always fights with her daughter in law regarding her son yet they both love each other. The MPT officers are distraught of her overacting. She always wants to lead and solve atleast one case before her retirement.

Constable Santosh Sharma(SS) - A police officer in charge of cyber-crime. She is newly recruited in MPT and always does mistakes and often behaves childishly. Her stomach aches when she lies or tries to hide something. She is always confused between Haseena and Karishma's way of solving the cases.

Constable Cheetah Chaturvedi (CC) - psychology specialist, he has a crush on Santosh and tries to impress her and has a competition with Sunny. He has a catchphrase " Uff ye masumiyat" usually spoken by him after Santosh does any mistake which irritates Karishma. Earlier he used to be very lazy and often slept on duty but later becomes responsible.

Devaki Singh(maa) - Anubhav's Mother.

Salma Malik (ammi) - Haseena's mother

Billu Champat: He is a thief turned spy who loves to live in Jail because he doesn't have any other place to live, however, he helps his police counterparts often, in solving cases by being a spy on criminal. He calls Pushpa Ji as "Maa". He has a close relationship with all MPT Officers.

Some character introduce in story.

A/N-I am also a human so there are chances of grammatical errors and some spelling mistakes so it is a humble request that if you are reading this please ignore those errors or informed me by your comments.

Dhanywaad❤️❤️