The Case

Next Morning

It's a new dawn for them after a beautiful day together. She is happy like a free bird.

HM-good morning.....she said to herself and started looking at her husband who was sleeping topless.

HM(sweetly)-good morning Anubhav!

AS-shubh prabhat....... (with closed eyes)

HM-Anubhav.....she said while lying on him.

AS-hmm.... wrapped her in his arms.

HM-aankhe toh kholiye....she kissed his eyes. He opens his eyes.

AS-kya baat hai aaj subah subah romance......(teasingly)

HM-kyu nhi kar sakte.....

AS-kar toh sakti hai.... he flipped the position.

HM-I love you....she said while looking in his eyes.

AS-I love you too.... kissed her right cheek then left cheek.

HM-ab chodiye hume jane dijiye warna hum thane aur aap headquarters ke liye late ho jayenge....

AS-yeh galat baat hai Haseena pehle hamari neend kharab ki aur ab hume aise chhod ke ja rahi hai.....(he complained)

HM-aapko toh hum marne.....she couldn't complete her words because he sealed her lips with his.
His finger touched her neck, and the hair as it was moved away nearly gave her the chills. His hands went from the sides of her head and down to her neck, out to shoulders and down to her hands. He grabbed her hands gently yet firm. She felt safe, he spoke no words. Her heart is about to beat out of her chest and she close her eyes and take a deep breath out.He kisses her shoulder, and runs his lips on her skin towards her ear, but doesn't quite make it that far. She tilt her head and after his deep breath out he bites her gently. It doesnt hurt, it only makes her want more.

HM-Anubhav...(in heavy breath)

AS- dobara bolane se pehle soch lijiyega.....(angrily)

HM-naraz kyu ho rahe hai hum toh bas keh rahe the.......

AS-thik hai......he leaves her and lay beside with closed eyes.

HM-Anubhav......!

AS-hmm....

HM-boliye na kuch.....

AS-hum aapse bahut prem karte hai....kissed her forehead.

HM(smilingly)-hum bhi aapse bahut pyaar karte hai......she flipped her position and again lay on him. 

AS-aapko ab deri nhi ho rahi hai....

HM-nhi abhi time hai patidev.... give a peak on his lips. He again flipped the position and gives open mouth kisses on her neck and cleavage, she gasps. She crasses her hands on her bare body sensually and hide her face in crook of his neck and smelled his cologne its drive her crazy. He bite her collarbone; she moaned. Then he sucked her collarbone and leaving a mark.

They're enjoying their breakfast when both mobile phone ring. Both looked each other and picked the call. After disconnecting the call.

HM/AS- city hospital.....the said in unison.

___________________________________
City Hospital

Haseena and Anubhav reached at the hospital.

Mpt- Jai Hind Sir/ Jai Hind MS!

Anuseena-Jai Hind!

HM-KS kya updates hai...she asked in tensed voice.

KS-MS bacchon ki adla badli ho gyi hai jiski wajah se bacchon ke gharwale hospital mein hungama kar rahe hai kaise bhi karke humne abhi toh hunhe saanth kara diya par lagta nhi ki woh jyada der chup rahenge.....