Agar tum sath ho

Continued from previous part

In Night.

Anubhav is lying on the bed with Dhvani and Aabhas trying to put both of them to sleep.

AS-so jao...so..jao...pyare...Dhvani Aabhas so jao...

A&D-Ba..Ba...(they said while moving their hands and feet happily).

AS-kahiye...(smiling).

A&D-ma..ma...

AS-aa rahi hai aapki maa tab tak aap dono so jao...(he said smiling).

D-ah...goo...

AS-la rahi hai aapke liye dudh bhi la rahi hai....

AS-Haseena jaldi aaiye....(he called her in loud voice).

HM-aa toh gye hai phir kyu chilla rahe hai....(she asked irritatedly).

AS-humne dekha nhi...

HM-yeh lijiye inhe dudh peela dijiye....(she said giving him feeding bottles).

AS-ji....

He takes the feeding bottles and starts feeding Aabhas and Dhvani, Haseena goes to the washroom.

After sometime she comes into the room and sees that both Dhvani and Aabhas are asleep and Anubhav is looking at them.

HM-kya soch rahe hai....(she asked smilingly).

AS-kuch nhi bas aise hi.....(he said and got out of bed).

He went up to her and embraced her in his arms and kissed her cheeks.

HM-Anubhav chodiye hume....

AS-nhi...(he said while nuzzling in her neck).

HM(angrily)-Anubhav....

He looked at her. She pushed him slightly but he again gathered her warm body into his arms and inhaled her deep scent.

She stares at him but still he doesn't leave her and starts kissing her neck, the touch of his lips makes her breathing heavily.

He reaches her cleavage leaving his mark on her neck and starts kissing her.

AS-I love you....(he muttered during kissing her cleavage).

HM-I love you too....(she finally found her voice).

He looked into her eyes and planted a lingering kiss on her forehead.

He takes her face in his palm and as soon as he gets his lips closer to hers she pushes him away and runs to the bathroom. He gets confused by her such behaviour.

She goes to the bathroom and starts vomiting, Anubhav also follows her and starts stroking her back.

AS-aap thik hai....(he asked worriedly).

She nodded and wiped her face with towel.

He brings her to the room and sitting on the bed gives her water to drink. She drinks water and looks at him, he is looking at her with a smile.

HM-aap jaisa soch rahe hai waisa kuch nhi hai...

AS-aapko kaise pata hum kya soch rahe hai....(he asked smilingly).

HM-aapki yeh jo smile hai yeh sab bata rahi hai ki aap kya soch rahe hai...

AS-haan toh kahiye yeh sach hai.....(he said joyously).

HM-nhi yeh sach nhi hai....

AS-jhooth mat boliye pichali baar bhi Dhvani aur Aabhas ke samay bhi aap hume aise hi kareeb aane se gusse mein rokti thi aur phir aapko aise hi ulti bhi toh huyi thi....