Secret Affair

Continued from previous part

Haseena enters the room and sees Aabhas and Dhvani sleeping peacefully on the bed while Anubhav is busy with his laptop.She walks over to him, he looks at her and starts working on his laptop again.

HM-Anubhav agar aap aise pure din laptop mein lage rahenge toh aapke kandhe mein problem hogi......(worriedly)

AS-humne dawai kha li aapko chinta karne ki avshyakta nhi hai......(he said coldly).

HM-aap aise kyu baat kar rahe hai.....

AS-kam se kam hum aapse baat toh kar rahe par aapke paas toh utna bhi samay nhi hai ki humse baat kar sake.....(he said tauntingly).

HM-aapko ho kya gaya hai Anubhav, aap humse is tarah kyu behave kar rahe hai.....(she asked with concern)

AS-yeh baat aap khud se puche toh jyada behatar hoga.....(he said and closed his laptop).

HM-aap itni si baat ke liye itna kyu gussa ho rahe hai.....(she asked annoyed)

He got up from the chair and angrily pulled her by her waist.

AS-agar yeh itni si baat hai toh kyu bekar ke vichaar vimarsh kar apna aur hamara samay barbaad kar rahi hai.....(he said angrily in bit loud voice)

HM-Anubhav dheere boliye warna Dhvani Aabhas jag jayenge.....

AS-aapse baat karna hi bekar hai.....(he leaves her waist and lies on the bed).

Haseena closed her eyes to calm herself. She opened her eyes and then took out her night dress from the cupboard and went to the bathroom.

Anubhav kisses the forehead of Aabhas and Dhvani and then hugs both of them and falls asleep.

Haseena comes into the room changing her clothes and finds her husband and children sleeping, she walks up to them and kisses their forehead.

She lies down beside Anubhav and hugs him from behind and falls asleep.

When he felt her warmth, he turned to her, kissed her forehead and then wrapped her in his arms.

Next morning

Haseena sleep got distrub when she feel warm breath on her neck, she opens her eyes and smiles to see her husband who was sleeping like a cute innocent baby, she pecked his lips and hid her face in his chest.

Suddenly she realized that her children are also sleeping with them.

She tries to get up but Anubhav tightens his grip on her and kisses her forehead while mumbling "I Love You Honey".

HM-I love you too.....(she said and kissed his cheeks).

He opened his eyes and found his beautiful wife with her beautiful smile.

AS-aap yahan kaise so rahi hai....

HM-jaise sote hai waise hi (smilingly), waise aap hume kabse Honey kehne lage......(she asked raising her right eyebrow).

AS-neend mein the isliye bol diya hoga.....(he said and released her from his grip).

HM-toh I love you bhi neend mein bola hume.....(she asked questionably).

AS-haan, ab hatiye hume bistar se utrne dijiye.....

HM-aap abhi bhi gussa hai humse.....(she asked with puppy eyes).

AS-nhi.....

HM-toh ab I love you bol dijiye......(smilingly).

AS-I love you.....(he kissed her forehead and then got up from the bed).