Chapter 42 part 2

Everyone went to the room and everyone got shocked. They found Anirudh and Alina on same bed. Bondita got shocked.

Alina : you all are here?

Mr.Wilson : what is all this?😠

Alina was silent.

Som went to Anirudh and wake him up.

Som : dada yeh sab kiya hain dada uthiye? uthiye.

Anirudh was unconscious. Som throw some water on his face. Anirudh came in sense.Bondita just watching everything just like a statue and tears were rolling from her eyes.

Anirudh : kiya hua? or mera sar itna dard kiyu kar raha hain?

Mr.Wilson went to him and hold his coller.

Mr.Wilson : What is all this Mr.Anirudh? how can you do this to my daughter?

Anirudh : your daughter?

Anirudh looked beside and found Alina sitting to there with a messy hair and in torn cloths.Anirudh got shocked.

Anirudh : maine aisa kuch nehi kiya. Alina tell them?

Alina : why are you liying Anirudh? You told me that you love me and want to remove all the distance between us.

Anirudh : nehi nehi main tumse kaise yeh....

Mr.Wilson hit him badly.

Mr.Wilson : you know how much I respect you Mr.Anirudh. how can you do this? now you are telling my daughter was liying? How dare you? at least think once about your wife?

Anirudh : Bon...Bondita kaha hain?

Anirudh saw bondita standing on door and tears were rolling from her eyes.

Anirudh : bondita...tum jaisa soch rahi ho waisa bilkul nehi hain. maine Alina ke sath kuch nehi kiya yakin karo mera.

Bondita without saying anything ran from the hotel.

Anirudh : meri baat suno...bondita

Alina : why are you doing all this anirudh? You said you love me and now you are deniying to accept me?.... she started crying.

Anirudh : you....

Jhon : chi Anirudh. apki wife ke bare main to socha hota akbar?

Anirudh : tum ne mujhe drink diya tha...or uske badh...mujhe kuch yaad kiyu nehi araha?

Jhon : I will case on you whatever you have done with my sister. You tried to molest her.

Anirudh : Yeh tum kiya keh rahe ho maine aisa kuch nehi kiya? Alina tum to kuch bolo

Alina : Jhon is right with a evil smile.

Anirudh : tum dono ko to main badh main dekhta hu pehele bondita ko dhundna hoga.

Anirudh, Som and Vinita left from there. Anirudh was finding her but could not.

Anirudh : meri bondita kaha chali gayi? usse mijhe dhundna hoga. woh kaha hain?

Som : abhi aap ghar chalo apki halat thik nehi hain. chalo.

They took him to home. Bondita still missing. Its been hours. Bondita Didn't return and Anirudh was also got frustrated and he fainted.

 Bondita Didn't return and Anirudh was also got frustrated and he fainted

He was continuously taking bondita' name. He wake up at the morning.

Anirudh : Som, Vinita bondita meri bondita kaha hain? woh abhi tak nehi louti?

Som shook his head.

Vinita : mainw london main jitne bhi dost hain sabko pucha par woh kahi nehi hain. pata nehi kaha chali gayi.

Anirudh : mujhe usse dhundne jaane hoga.

Som : nehi dada apki halat thik nehi hain

Anirudh didn't listen he got up and about to leave that moment Bondita entered. Anirudh hugged her.

Anirudh : bondita tum...tum kaha chali gayi thi bondita? tumhe pata hain main kitna daar gaya tha.

Bondita broke the hug and went to her room.

Vinita : accha hua bondita wapas agayi.

Anirudh sat on his knees and started crying.

Anirudh : som kiya bondita ne sabkuch sach man liya? usne mujhse baat kiyu nehi ki? usse mujhpe biswash nehi hain kiya? kahi woh mujhe chodhke chali gayi to? main mar jayunga uske bina.

Som : nehi dada.uthiye aap. aisa kuch nehi hoga dada.

Anirudh : mujhe usse baat karna hoga.

Anirudh went to bondita's room. Bondita was crying sitting near the window.

Anirudh : bondita....

Bondita wipped her tears.Anirudh went near her. Bondita turned her face.

Anirudh crying tone : bondita maine alina ke sath kuch nehi kiya. mere or Alina ke bich kuch nehi hua. Sotti agar fir bhi tumhe lagta hain ki maine kuch galat kiya to jo saja dena chahti ho do mujhe. tum kiyu main khudh hi deta hu.

He took a stick and about to hiting his hand but bondita stopped.

Bondita : kiya kar rahe hain? chodiye.

Anirudh : nehi maine galti ki hain mujhe marne do khudko.

Bondita : nehi chodiye.....

Bondita was trying to get the stick but Anirudh didn't let her. He was hitting himself. Bondita slapped Anirudh and he was shocked.

Bondita : bas kijiye.😠😠

Anirudh : bondita...

Why Bondita slapped him? Will she believe him? if not than how will Anirudh prove his innocence?