Chapter 45 part 2

( me : guys pata nehi main likh rahi hu I never write anything like this before So please ignore my mistakes 😅😅)

The hearing started.

Jhon : So your honour this man named Anirudh roy Chowdhury has tried to molest Alina william.

Bondita : No your honour My clint Mr.Anirudh Roy Chowdhury can't do this because he always fought for women's right and respect. He can't play with other woman's dignity. Alina william hd tried to trap my clint. He will never do such thing.

Jhon : You will say this because he is your husband. How we believe that he didn't do anything?

Bondita : Then I can also say that she is your sister so you are defending her.

Judge : you both getting personal. Court wants prove.

Bondita : Sorry your honour. You can check these files.

Jhon : So you are trying to say My clint had molest Mr.Arc?

Bondita : Yes. Why not?

Jhon : okay Ms. ARC please come to the box.

Anirudh came to box.

Jhon : So tell us what happened that day.

Anirudh : I was drunk. That moment Alina came and said that I should have rest. Then she took me in room. After that she started coming near me....

Jhon : and after that?

Anirudh : after that I didn't remember anything.

Jhon : exactly you didn't remeber anything.

Bondita : but it dosen't mean that he did anything. Because he was in drunk state than Ms. Alina can do anything.

Jhon : So you are trying to say My clint trapped him? But tell me how can a boy molested by a girl?

Bondita : I would say why not? If men has needs so does womens. if a boy had wrong intentions so does a girl.

Jhon : how can you say that thing about womens when you are also a women?

Bondita : Then I can also say that you are also men how can you say that thing about other men?🙄

Everyone presented there started laughing exept Jhon's family.

Judge : order order. keeps silent.

Bondita : Ms.Alina please come into the box.

She came.

Bondita : So tell us what happened?

Alina : He was in drunk state and I asked him to rest but I didn't took him to the room. I was going to room and He came after me. Then he entered in my room and said that he loves me and then he started coming near me.

Bondita's blood was boiling hearing this against her patibabu but she controlled.

Bondita : okay But why we believe that you are saying truth? If his intention was to molest you then why the door of room was opened? If someone really has this intention he will never left the door opened? Your honour you can ask all the witnessed presented there that moment. when they entered into the room the door was opened

This time Jhon started coughing and Alina was silent.

Jhon : So what maybe she somehow opened the door.

Bondita : then why didn't she ran? Your honour she can save herself in many ways because the door was opened. But she didn't or I say she didn't want to?

Jhon : okay I can so you cctv footage of the hotel. Everyone got shocked seeing the footage in where Anirudh was going after Alina towards the room. Even Anirudh also shocked and bondita's eyes almost got wet. (author: cctv 1942 main invent hua tha par mere story main thoda pehle soch lo😅)

Now what will happened next? had Anirudh really did anything in drunk state? if no than how will bondita prove his innocence? or if yes than how it will affect the case?