Chapter 64

Anirudh was waiting to meet the officers. A beautiful girl in gown and a hat on head came and sat beside her. she was almost bondita's age.

Girl:are you waiting here for Mr.Robert?

Anirudh : yes. who are you?

Girl : I am Liana Robert, his daughter.

Liana forwarded her hand to shook. Anirudh shook his hand with him.

Liana : agar aap Dad ke liye intezar kar rahe hain to woh aaj aapse nehi mil payenge. yehi bolne mujhe bheja.

Anirudh : to kab milunga unse?

Liana : kuch din badh. aap sare papers laye hain na? aap mujhe de sakte hain.

Anirudh : ha yeh raha.

Liana checked the papers. But ek document missing hain.

Anirudh : accha? sayad ghar pe bhul gaya.

Liana : woh to bohat zaruri document han. aaj hi chahiye.

Anirudh : mera ghar pas main hi hain. tum chaho to mere sath chal sakti hu main dhund ke de dunga.

Liana : thik hain. chalo.

It was evening.They were walking towards home. They were talking. they found each other very friendly. They enjoyed each other's Company.

As they reached at the gate of house Suddenly it started raining. Both drenched.

Liana : aab main ghar kaise jaungi?

Anirudh : tum chaho to mere ghar main rukh sakti ho.

Liana : par main kaise?

Anirudh : fikar maat karo. ander chalo.

Liana hestitated to stay. but founding no option she agreed. They went inside the house and asked sham to cook dinner.

Anirudh noticed that she was shivering in cold.

Anirudh : tum chaho to mera nightsuits pehen sakti ho. du kiya?

Liana : thik hain.

Anirudh gave him clothes and she changed. He was finding the docoments. That moment Bondita called him to tell the good news.Anirudh picked up and a smile came on Both of their faces.

Bondita : kaise hain aap?

Anirudh : main thik hu tum?

Bondita : mujhe apko kuch batana hain.

Anirudh : abhi nehi bondita main thoda busy hu.

Bondita about to say something.Suddenly liana called Anirudh.

Liana : anirudh zara idhar aana.

Anirudh : abhi aya....he cut the call.

Bondita stayed numb.

Bondita in mind : ladki ki awaj? itni raat ko? kon hogi? or woh patibabu ke sath kiya kar rahe hain itni raat ko? main firse call karu kiya?

Bondita called again. on the other hand anirudh and liana was finding the document but they couldn't. Anirudh getting frustrated. Bondita was calling continuously. Anirudh got angry and picked up tha phone.

Anirudh loudly :hello? kon hain?

Bondita : main hu.

Anirudh screamingly : bondita tum? firse kiyu phone kiya? maine kaha na main busy hu? samjh main nehi aata? mujhe tumse abhi baat nehi karni.

Again liana called him. Anirudh cut the call. On the other side tears were continusly flowing from bondita's eyes. she got fainted. Kaka and others ran towards her.