Chapter 78

Diver satrted driving. Anirudh also sat on his car and left after Bondita. They reached at basu house.

Bondita went inside the house cryingly. Mr. and Mrs. Basu was shocked.

Mrs. Basu : kiya hua tuihe....

Bondita went to her room. That moment Anirudh entered. They got tears seeing Anirudh.

Both : jamaibabu....

Anirudh : ha maa...baba main.

Anirudh touched their feet. They gave them blessing.

Mr.Basu : aap kaha thei intenedin jamaibabu?

Anirudh told them everything. They got happy but got tears also.

Mrs.Basu : hum jante thei aap ekdin jarur ayenge humare bacchi ko lene.

Mr.Basu : aab jaldi jaiye or mana lijiye apki bondita ko. kamra ush taraf hain.

Anirudh : sukriya....baba...

Anirudh ran to her room. Bondita was crying.

Anirudh : bondita...

Bondita : aap yaha...

Wipped her tears. Anirudh hugged her.

Anirudh : tum aise chale kiyu ayi waha se?

Suddenly Anidita entered there.

Anidita : arre arre aap kon hain?

They got separated hearing her voice. a turned.

Bondita : Andita aap apne kamre Jao.

Anidita : par kiyu maa...? or apne maa ko hug kiyu kiya?

As anirudh heared maa word. He looked at bondita.Anirudh didn't know understand how should he react.

Bondita : ziyada maat bolo apne kamre jao.

Anidita : par maa....

Bondita screamingly : kaha na anidita jao zidh nehi karte. samajh nehi ata?

Anidita : aap humesa mujhe daat te ho.

Anidita left from there cryingly.

Anirudh : usse kiyu data tumne? ghussa mere upar hain to mujhe dato...

Bondita didn't said a word. Anirudh ran after Anidita. She was sitting at the garden and crying. Anirudh went near her and sat on his knees infront of her.

Anirudh : beta idhar dekho?

Anidita looked at him. Anirudh looked at her and smiled. She was just looking like little bondita. Her long long hair and those deery eyes.

Anidita : aap kon ho uncle?

Anirudh felt bad hearing uncle. She was his daughter and she called him Uncle.
Anirudh just hugged her tighly. Andita also hugged him with her tiny arms. Anirudh was crying in happiness.