Chapter Twenty-Seven

|{TJ & Harlem finale}|

Omniscient

"Fuck you doing in my house?!" Quincy barked harshly.

Harlem slowly moved behind TJ just like the last time. All the while trying not to look at the direction of the rather compromising older men in front of him.

TJ however maintained an impressively neutral expression as his papa awkwardly lifted himself off and stood on his feet. This wasn't even the 40th time he'd walked in on them acting like toddlers, and he just didn't give a fuck no more.
He'd simply adjusted to his life as the child of two very embarrassing people.

"I invited him." TJ finally replied on behalf of Harlem, his voice as calm as he could muster. "I said he could spend Christmas with us this year, is that cool?"

"No nigga, it's not 'cool', fuck you inviting randoms to my house fo?"

"He's not a random." TJ managed, despite the increasing anger bubling inside him.

"Babe relax a little will ya? It's my house too and i said he could come. It's Christmas, and our son's birthday, it's not so strange that he'd want his boyfriend there is it?" Sebby lied, this was as much of a surprise to him as it was to his husband, but this wasn't the right time to disclose that.

"I should go," Harlem said suddenly. "I'm gonna go, sorry for bothering y'all."

"Bye." Said Quincy, rather unhelpfully.

"Hold on a minute, daddy hol on." TJ stopped Harlem in a state of confusion, except In his desperation to keep his boyfriend from leaving he'd accidentally used the pet name that wasn't meant for the public. All he was thinking at that moment was that Harlem usually listened to him whenever he called him that.

Quincy's blood boiled. "Who the fuck is your daddy?!" He questioned horrified, making everyone halt and look at him.

"You. I was talking to you and... it don't matter. Harlem is staying dad, if you want me to stay. Or I'm leaving with him." TJ tried to save the situation the only way he knew how.

Fighting or yelling at Quincy when he was like this was the same thing as pouring gasoline into fire, it was only going to make things worse, so he had two choices, beg or threaten.

"Who you threatening lil man? It sure ain't me. I'll smack the shit out'chu."

"Quincy!" Sebby intervened, being married to this man made him feel like a referee of some sort, only less paid and a lot more stressed the fuck out. "Can i talk to you for a second? Over there..." He said through greeted teeth, pulling the man to the opposite direction of the kids.

Sighing, TJ stopped them, "Dad." He called out, now left with the last option he had, to beg. He really didn't think Harlem would be alive come 26th December if he walked outta here right now. This was the only safe place for him at the moment, here with this mad man who so happened to be his father.

"What?"

"Please, he can't be alone today."

That got Quincy to pay closer attention. He took a clearer look at Harlem, noticing his eyes were swollen probably from crying, and underneath the fresh hoodie he had on was a blood stricken sweater, which he could tell by the hem that was sticking out. "Why?" He questioned.

"His mom was killed today, and they gon try to get him next. I need your help."

"Oh my God! Are you alright?" Sebby asked in horror.