Chapter Two

|{Rio'Quinn Martinez}|

The first two weeks of Rio being in Germany were spent in bed sulking, and missing Qani.
He was extremely depressed, and could barely function properly. But bit by bit he began to move past the heaviness and started to have fun. He made some friends at the camp that showed him around, and showed him a good time....in more ways that one.

Occasionally his mind would drift back to that kiss that nearly crippled him. He still felt the impact of Qani's lips against his till this day, it was that powerful. But he feared it might not have meant as much to Q as it meant to him. He'd wanted to be with Qani since before he even realized it, but the other male never looked at him twice like that, so where had that really come from? He'd wondered.

By week four Rio couldn't take it anymore, he wanted to go back home and ask Qani directly about what that kiss had meant. He wanted so badly to just see his face, Rio had missed him in ways he couldn't possibly describe. Being away from Qani was too painful for him to bear. I mean, he had to go set up for school as well, but his primary reason for going back home was Qani.

All his grandparents plea for him to stay out his originally intended timeframe fell on deaf ears of course, even his dads couldn't convince him to stay a day longer.

Rio raced straight to Qani's house from the airport, the anticipation was killing him.
His heart raced with excitement and hope with each step he took towards the condo from the cab.
Looking up he noticed there was movement in Q's Benz that was packed outside, he slowed down and took a closer look. The inner light was dimly lit but lit nonetheless, lit enough for Rio to see clearly what was going down in the back seat of the car.

He stood and watched, hands fisted at his sides, as Qani fucked a random light skinned nígga. He was too far away to hear voices or whimpers and moans, but fury choked him as the nameless boy grabbed Q's shoulders and clung to him. Jealousy spiked inside him, an emotion he was overly familiar with but did not miss. The jealousy however was nothing compared to the influx of hurt that followed. How stupid could he possibly be? Cutting his trip short and running down here like a lovesick puppy.

The corner of his mind noted that Qani didn't owe him celibacy or nothing like that, but it still hurt. It fucking did.
Wiping the strings of tears that found their way down his cheek, he turned away from the heartbreaking sight and fled the scene, with his luggages in tow.

Rio made his way to his empty apartment and dumped his luggage in it, then stumbled out in search of alcohol. After walking aimlessly for a bit he ended up crashing a frat party.

He sat to the side alternating between drinking a beer that tasted like cat urine and wallowing in self pity, when someone came and sat beside him.

"You look like you could use a drink, a proper drink." The guy said.

"Nah I'm good." Rio replied without sparing the intruder a look.

"You sure? I know where all the best shit is stashed."

Rio adjusted his sitting position, facing the male- he sure wasn't expecting anything near what he saw.
This boy was fine as hell. Dark skin, full sexy lips, big dark brown eyes and white ass teeth, he liked níggas with nice teeth. Flashing the stranger a flirty smile Rio licked his lips subconsciously and asked, "Yeah? Where they stashed?"