Part 7: Cuddle fest

|{Sebby James}|

"Come on, I'm serious shawty. Let's have another baby." Quincy mumbled into Sebby's mouth, in between kisses.

Sebby threw his head back and laughed loudly. They were in the kitchen on a Saturday afternoon, Sebby sat on the counter, and Quincy stood between his legs, with Sebby's legs wrapped around his waist.

The kids were all out doing their own thing, which made the house extremely quiet. Sebby guessed that was what sparked the ridiculous idea his husband just had. Left for Quincy alone they would've had fourteen kids by now.

"We're not having another kid babe, don't be ridiculous. Our youngest kids are 18."

"My point exactly, this house is too fuckin quiet and ion like det. I miss the fights and shit they be getting into." Quincy argued sadly.

"Well good thing we have movie night today, all our babies will be here in a couple of hours, you can have all the fights you want then."

Once in every month they made all their kids come together for movie night where they would all cuddle into each other and watch three movies, it made for a phenomenal bonding experience.

They each took turns in picking which movie they saw. Although everyone hated TJ's choice because there was only so much 'Juice' a person can watch before losing their minds.
Thankfully it was Qani's turn this time.

Quincy pulled back slightly and narrowed his gaze at Sebby. "You really ain't giving me a baby? For real? Aight bet." He said and stormed off.

Sebby watched him as he walked out of the kitchen heatedly, then matched right back a second later. "Really? no 'please don't go' or nothing? Wooow!" Quincy complained, making Sebby laugh harder.

This man is ridiculous.

"We can get a very cute dog." Sebby bargained, smiling as he jumped down and walked to his husband and kissed him.

"Hmmm..." Quincy hummed, picking him up.

Sebby squealed when his feet left the ground. God! He was so damn happy, the past 18 years had been absolutely amazing. He and Quincy hadn't so much as slept in a different bed since they got married either, not even for a nap. If he was any happier his heart would bust out of his chest.

They continued to stand there, kissing sensually, lost in each other as they often did. Then they heard shuffling at the front door and quickly untangled.

They both watched as Qani walked into the house and slammed the door, dumped his duffle bag in the middle of the living room and started up the stairs, without saying a word to them.

"Hey! Bring your disrespectful ass back here now!" Quincy demanded.

"Let him go babe, he's obviously upset about something," Sebby pleaded, making Quincy's stance soften a little bit.

By the time Qani made it back to the bottom of the stairs his father's face had softened as well. That was his mini and he didn't play about him. "You okay?" Quincy asked, raising his son's face with a finger, then added, "Pick ya head up, what's wrong?"

"Nothing I wanna talk about dad, can I go?" Qani replied tiredly. "Please."

Quincy nodded, and ruffled his son's hair affectionately. "Where Rio a—"