Part 5: Torn

|{Qani James}|

"You guys played really hard today. You deserved that win." Bram said happily to Qani.

They were in a cafeteria in campus just a couple of hours after a game Qani's team had just smashed, Qani's teammates were littered all over the place gyrating loudly and showing off to their significant others.

Qani however, doesn't drink so he sat next to his boyfriend and watched his boys celebrate.

"You were so damn cute the way you was just sitting out there in the bleachers cheering me on," He leaned in a little closer and lowered his voice. "You made my dick hard." Qani replied.

"Your dick is always hard," Bram whispered back playfully.

Qani laughed. "True. But it's your fault though, blame yourself." Qani grinned, he took Bram's hand under the table and placed it on his half hard dick discreetly. "See what you do to me?"

Bram gave Qani's dick a firm squeeze, extracting a silent but intense moan from the 6ft'3 football player. "You wanna get outta here then? I have an idea or two on how to take care of that."

Qani didn't need to be told twice. He stood up immediately, taking Bram's hand and pulling him towards the exit door.

"bow chicka wow wow!!!" His teammates yelled childishnessly after them as they left, making loud and obnoxious sex gestures.

Qani flipped them off, with an amused grin on his face. "Y'all are childish as fuck." He laughed, while Bram merely looked down shyly.

Now outside, Qani jumped into the backseat of his car, unable to wait to get to his apartment, he pulled Bram in after himself and sat the other male on his lap, and crashed their mouths together in a heated kiss.

Qani pulled at the hem of Bram's sweatpants gingerly, without breaking the kiss. "Get this off." He ordered, while pulling Bram's shirt over his head.
Then his phone began to go off.

Qani had intended to just ignore it, but when he recognized that it was Rio's assigned ringtone he pulled it out, and answered. "Yo." He said into the phone.

"Yo Yo Yo, heard you was out there being a savage and whatnot, ayee! That's wassup!" Rio boomed into his ear, making Qani beam in return, an involuntary grin played on his lips.

"Man fuck you, you wasn't here for what? Everyone was here but you, what was that about?" Qani asked, feigning anger.

"Are you fucking kidding me right now?!" Bram barked bitterly, pulling his shirt back on. "You're really gonna answer your phone while I'm shirtless and sitting on your dick? Acting like I ain't here? Just because it's Rio? Fuck you Q!" Bram got out of the car angrily.

"Wait babe hol on, where you going? I was finna just say I'll call him back so he don't think I'm mad at him or something, you don't have to storm off about it. I'm sorry come on!" He called shuffling to get out of the car to go after his boyfriend, but Bram only just broke out into a run and disappeared around the corner.

Qani sighed in resignation, now he had to go grovel instead of getting his nut.

Taking a deep breath he put his phone back in his ear, "Yo i think I just fucked up with..."

"That fuck ass shit right there, is exactly why i ain't come tonight." Rio interrupted, then hung up.

Qani stood there in a confused daze, looking from his phone to the part that Bram had disappeared to. How the fuck did he go from a winning high to his best-friend and boyfriend mad at him, he wondered.

And what the fuck did Rio mean by that statement?

___________________________

A/N
I got way too much time on my hand today lol, I might just fuck around and post another chapter in an hour.
TJ got the next chapter btw.