Epilogue

Tj crossed the street to pick up Harley and Harlow from his dad's house, he knocked and waited for the man to open up.

"What do you want?" His dad asked in the way of greeting, making TJ roll his eyes because not this again. It was always a problem extracting his kids from his dad's arms whenever he had them.

"I want ma kids dad, you've had them for nearly a week."

"Get a life." The man declared and shut the door in TJ's face.

"Your pops is out of control, I miss ma kids." Harlem complained as they stared at the shut door.

"You wanna go tell him that?"

"Hel na, bye." Harlem turned around fast as fuck.

The birth of the twins and fixed the issues between the James family and the Bells, well the ones connected to Harlem in a positive light.
Quincy didn't play about them kids.

——

Sia graduated and has an art studio in Hollywood where she recently moved to with her new girlfriend after she discovered Zaya was a snake and broke up with her. She occasionally visited her parents in Lakewood, and spoiled her niece and nephew senselessly, whenever she could get her dad to let them go.

——

Quila is in law school and still with Nakim, which was surprising to everyone considering no one expected them to last. They were happy and planned to spend the rest to their lives together.

——

Qani was living his dream. Not only was he playing for the team he'd always wanted to play for, he was fucking good at it. He was rich as fuck too so that didn't hurt.

Occasionally his thought would drift back home which in turn made him a little sad, but all in all he was happy.

He'd left Lakewood that night right after dumping Bram's body in the lake and never looked back.

Leaving that night was both the best and worst decision he'd ever made. But one that had to be made nonetheless.

Another great decision he made was uprooting Kiante from his misery and took his cousin with him. Kian was wherever Qani was, in every meeting etc. With him there Qani never had to watch his back because it was constantly being watched for him.

——

After graduation Rio had decided he wanted to teach kindergarten, and became a teacher. He still lived not far from his family and has to deal with his bratty sisters every other day. If you thought they were bad before, imagine them as teenagers, total nightmares. Raina was insufferable.

It was a Sunday evening which meant family dinner.
He found his papi in the kitchen cooking up a storm. "This smell goooood." He said.

"Waddup kid." Ring called over his shoulder.

"Why you wearing your ugly ass shoes in my house Junior, I'm finna beat your ass." Rico said as he joined them.

"Hey pops. My shoes are clean I made sure. Your floors dirty as fuck anyway." Rio retorted.

Ring laughed and kissed his husband who was feigning shock. "Im finna beat your son ass." Rico informed him. "And yours too for laughing."

In response Ring kissed him some more until he forgot what the fuck he was talking about.

As Rio stood there and watched them he felt happy for them. He was glad his family was whole again.

The twins graced them with their presence soon after and they had dinner. It was a perfect Sunday evening.

——

The room was pitch black, hot as usual and smelled horrible. But they were both used to it by now, they were one with the smell.
Their hands were chained as it often was, they were only let off long enough to shower ones a week.

Sometimes they ate and other times they went hungry for days at a time. It all depended on what their captor wanted. Having been locked up in this cage for days Spencer Jackson and Harold Bell had lost all hope of being found.

"Do you think your brother will ever let us out of here?" Spencer asked, his voice nearly unrecognizable.

"I don't know, Killa is unpredictable."

Almost every night for the past 6years Spencer has been tortured by Killa and Trigger, his second son, and sometimes Trouble. Hurt over and over again.

With his hands tied Spencer prayed for a way out that night, he prayed someone somehow will come and find them. He'd been so sure Ty would find him when he'd first been kidnapped, why didn't Ty find him? He wondered.

________________________

Author's Note
Nine times out of ten my stories don't end up going in the direction I initially intend for them to. They end up taking a life of their own and I let it flow.
So as much as Q&R being together wasn't my initial plan, it felt right to put them together at some point. But in a way that depicted a line between toxicity and unconditional bond, at the same time, if that makes any sense.

That being said, thank y'all for rocking with me the way y'all do. Y'all be matching my energy all day everyday, that's wassup.
Y'all make this shit fun fr.
Love y'all heavy🤟🏽💙

Y'all know what time it is.
-Questions-

1.) Who was your favorite character?

2.) Who was your least favorite character?

3.) Which couple was your favorite?

4.) What was your favorite part or scene of the book? (If you have one, or three lol)

5.) Was there anything you would've liked to see happen that didn't? If yes, what?

6.) Which was your favorite book, between Star-Crossed and Jinxed?

7.) Which couple got the best sex scene yet? (All couples from both books included)

7.) If y'all could choose one character to come back, and one to get lost/dead, which two will it be? Who's coming and who's going?

8.) Lastly, Do y'all want this book 3 or nah?