Chapter Seven

Author's Note
Vote results from last chapter:
Blue - 57
Green - 3
____________________________

|{Omniscient}|

Qani carried Ri to the bed, and gave him a gentle push that sent him tumbling onto the mattress. The sheets were cool and smooth beneath him, and Qani's hands were hard and hot as he began to explore Ri's body delicately. Ri's eyes slid shut on the sensations rippling through his body—there was too much sensory input. Too many feelings. Too many things rushing through his mind, vying for recognition. He was here, in Qani's bed, with the male's big hands sliding over his skin, and he knew that no matter what else happened between them, nothing would take away the perfection of this night.

Slow and sensually Qani began a trail down Ri's body, licking and sucking all up on him. He sucked a hickey onto his neck, then traced his tongue all the way to his navel. The truth of the matter was that Qani's entire body was already on go, but he wasn't tryna have this end before it began. He wanted to savor every moment, this felt like a dream to him.

Rio opened his eyes when Qani stepped back, he watched as Q quickly stripped out of his clothes with an intense fire clouding the rim of his eyes. Wasting no time Ri did the same.

Through the skylight, a strip of moonlight fell across Ri's naked body and Qani couldn't help thinking how beautiful he was, he had no worthy words to describe the boy.
Rio smiled shyly and he returned it.

"You," Qani said softly, "You so damn beautiful, even more so in the moonlight."

One corner of Rio's mouth lifted. "Men aren't beautiful, Q." He protested. He was blushing so hard and he didn't even understand why. He'd spent eighty percent of his life in Qani's company after all, so what was it about this moment that made his stomach so all over the place? He couldn't deny that somehow the energy of this moment felt different though.
Something had shifted.

"You are," Qani assured him and watched new hunger flash in his eyes.

In a few short seconds, Qani was on him kissing the shit outta him. Rio twisted beneath him, trying to press himself even more tightly to Qani, to feel every inch of his hard, warm body along his.

Qani's lips and tongue and teeth scraped and suckled at already too sensitized flesh and Ri was moaning now, from deep in his throat.
His short, neat fingernails scraped at Qani's back as he twisted beneath him.

Rio slid his hands up into Qani's thick, scruffy hair and held him onto himself as Qani's mouth continued to work at his. "Q..."

"Soon," Qani promised, his words a whisper against Ri's lips.

It had to be soon, or Ri would die of the wanting. He felt his body coiling tighter and tighter and knew he couldn't take much more of this slow torture. "I need you. Come on. Q, please."

Qani lifted his head, stared down at him and Ri saw the same passion he was feeling mirrored in the other male's eyes. His heart turned over in his chest and something wild and wonderful spilled through his bloodstream. There was more here than want. More than just need. There was a soul-deep connection between them.
He felt it. Knew it. Recognized it.

Then Qani kissed him again, this time with intention, plunging his tongue deeply into Ri's mouth and thoughts scattered like dead leaves in a cold wind. His fingers made their way between Rio's legs, making him whimper and shudder at the touch. He lapped around the surface of his expectant hole, stroking and teasing, which drove Ri up the wall. Pulling back his hands Qani spit on his fingers, wetting it to a reasonable extent before sliding a finger into Rio. Ri hissed loudly, closing his eyes in pleasure.