Part 2: Bruh

|{TJ James}|

TJ hummed and licked his dry lips, his head felt heavy. His eyes were still shut but he recognized all the signs, this was his usual state after a night of partying.
He tried to move, but collided with a brick wall. Jesus!
What the fuck did I smoke last night? That had to have been some strong ass weed bruh. He still felt like he was levitating.

His eyes flew open when the brick wall moved, and tightened its grip on him. Oh!

He was silent and still for a bit, tryna figure out how he went from smoking a blunt in the corner to waking up in bed with a dude.

From this angle TJ couldn't see the strangers face, but whoever it was seemed to be asleep, even though his left hand was resting on TJ's apparent bare ass.

Their chest rose and fell rhythmically for a seemingly long while, but eventually curiosity overthrew sleepiness.

TJ sat up slowly, he blinked a couple of times as he took in his surroundings. He certainly wasn't at home, as a matter of fact he wasn't anywhere he readily recognized.
He'd gone out with Sia and their best friend Amaru last night, but the last thing he remembered was sitting in a corner smoking, and watching his sister strike out with miss attitude.

It wasn't the first time he was waking up in a strange place after a night of partying and getting hammered, but it was the first time he was waking up in a nígga's bed.
He slowly turned to look at the boy lying next to him, and paused in astonishment.

Dark chocolate skin, high cheekbones, and light brown eyes looked back at him. "Sup."
The male said to TJ, his expression unreadable.

TJ rolled his eyes, how the fuck did he get into bed with this tool? Of course he knew who it was, everyone knew the star of the basketball team and his gang of dickheads. Harlem Bell was everything TJ hated about high-school.

TJ moved around a little bit, checking his body, then winced when he felt sore in his lower region. "Did you fuck me?" He asked in his usual disinterested tone, nothing really meant too much to him as a rule.
He got out of the bed to search for his clothes.

"I ain't gay, watch your mouth!" Harlem snapped, sitting up.

"I didn't ask if you were gay or not, I asked if you fucked me. Are you slow?"

Harlem charged towards him and got in his face. "Look here weirdo, I don't know what you on but I ain't gay, so don't go running your mouth if you like how your head is attached to your body." Harlem threatened.

TJ looked at him and smiled, he casually walked around the freaked out jock and picked up his jeans and stepped into them quietly. He found the rest of his clothes and did the same.
When he was fully dressed he stepped up to Harlem and got in his face right back, the smile from earlier completely gone.

"I don't know who got you fucked up bruh, but make that the last time you threaten me. The next one is gonna cost you." TJ warned, ever so slowly.

Harlem smirked and licked his lips mockingly, as TJ turned to exit wherever the fuck he was at. "You're real cute acting all tough, but make that the last time you speak to me weird ass mutherfucker!" TJ heard him yell, but he ignored it and kept walking.

It wasn't until he got outside that he remembered Amaru had driven last night, he then looked around and realized that he was at the heart of the ghetto, the part his parents never let them go to.

He mentally facepalmed, this wasn't where the party was held last night. So he'd followed this nígga all the way down to the hood without remembering none of it. It was probably time to cut back on the recreational shit, because this is fucked up.

He just hoped that nigga wrapped his shit up, it'll be real sad if he caught some nasty shit his first time. It was bad enough that he didn't remember it.

He took out his phone, unsure of who to call.
His first thought was to call Qani, but his big bro was busy fixing to move, and Rio was probably with him, so he was ruled out too.

He decided he was mad at Sia and Amaru for letting him go off with that swine, which ruled them out as well. He certainly wasn't going to call Quila, the last thing he was in the mood for was judgement, or a lecture.

Now left with the parents as his only option, TJ sighed and dialed the one he knew wasn't going to ask him nothing.

About forty minutes later, uncle Ring pulled up in front of where TJ sat on a dirty pavement. TJ loved to spend time with his uncle, because they could just sit in comfortable silence for hours without so much as a sentence being exchanged. Too much yapping ticked him off, and uncle Ring was the only adult he knew who liked talking even less than he did. Plus spending time with the current kingpin made for a good learning experience for someone who planned to fill that position some day.

They pulled up at the James residence and uncle Ring killed the engine. Right before TJ opened the door his uncle broke the silence.

"That house you were in, Kayan live there with his ole lady and her son, now I hope you wasn't there for her, which leaves the boy. So two things, Kayan is a deadbeat junkie who like to beat on kids, so watch how you going over there. But if you do and he so much as look at you funny, call me. If you don't wanna call your dad." Uncle Ring hesitated, he seemed uncomfortable with whatever he was about to say next. "Secondly, I'm not sure if this is my place, but you don't talk to your parents and this is important. If you're 'hanging out' with a boy, you might wanna talk to your papa."

TJ looked at him, confused. "Why?" Was the only thing he could think of to ask.

"Just talk to him, it's important. Now get your ass to school before your dad whoop you." Uncle Ring managed a smile but heavy smile, he almost looked...worried.

TJ snuck into his room through the back, but what his uncle said still gave him cause for concern. Why did he have to tell his papa he fucked a guy? How the fuck was that anyone's business? He'd never been with a guy before now, neither had he thought about it, but sexuality was a redundant construct to him and he didn't see why he should tell his papa anything.

He shook his head as he started to get undressed, parents were always saying strange shit. Just like his papa used to say that TJ inherited more that his artistic abilities, and that he was going to tell him how when TJ started dating, which made no sense whatsoever.

He scoffed and got in the shower, these old people were weird bruh. He thought as the ice cold water hit his body.