3

Pain is what I'm greeted with in the morning. I moan in pleasure as an ache begins forming in my back. The large mass of my back freezes slightly at the sound and I grumble slightly as I open my eyes to see bright lights. I forgot to close the blinds. I lay on my stomach and can still feel somebody laying on top of me.

"What?" My voice is hoarse and has a slight domineering tone to it. The person my back shivers and coughs slightly.

"Its breakfast time Roark," I groan out and sigh as I flip over and look up to see Gray regaining his balance on me again. He has a slight blush on hisface and attempts to stand up but slips. He falls back onto me. Pain explodes from where his knee slams into my thigh but I welcome it.

"I want to sleep,"I respond and he avoids my eyes as he gets up off of me. I stretch out and close my eyes again in hopes I can just fall back asleep. Instead I hear a soft gasp on the other side of the bed and I peek open an eye just in time to see a wildly blushing Cormac disappearing and falling back down on thw ground as a stuffed bear. I open my other eye and look at him curiously, "is he okay?"

I look over at Gray just to see him looking away from me hurriedly with a guilty expression. He goes to the other side of the bed picks up Cormac and almost sprints to the door, "you should come down for breakfast or Theon will come check on you."

With that hes gone. I open my mouth and close it immediately. That was like a whirlwind. I sigh as I sit up and stretch as I stand up. Movement in the forner of my eyes has me looking at myself in huge full body mirror. Understanding catches up to me as I see my practically naked body. They had seen everything. I shrug as I reach into one of my suitcases. I did feel bad that cute little Cormac had seen that.

I pull out black ripped jeans and pull them on quickly before digging around for a shirt. When I cant find one I just settle on a bright orange hoodie. I leave my hair alone and walk out the room after pulling socks on. Just as I close the door I see Kieran come out of his room with a grumpy expression. He gives me a slight glare before walking ahead of me down the stairs. I slowly trail behind. He must not be a morning person.

He walks into the kitchen and immediately slumps into the same seat as yesterday. I see that Gray was also still in the same seat so I also slide into the same seat I sat in for dinner. Cormac comes out of the kiychen holding a platter of what lools like pancakes. When he meets my eyes. He blushes intensely and sets the food down quickly and sits down breaking eye contact.

"I'm sorry," I say to him and he qringa his hands together.

"I-i was the one who came in without per-permission," he says quickly and breath in deeply, "I'm the one who shpuld be saying sorry."

I almost didn't hear what he said as he spoke it all in one breath. But i just smile at him and shrug. I didnt really care. I didnt exactly like being woken up but the pain made it slightly better. I look around and see Gray giving me a weird look. My thoughts immediately go blank and I give him a tentative smile. What a scary man.

Theon comes in the dining room with a smile. Which was slightly annoying seeing as its 7:00 am and I havent even had coffee yet. He sits down in the same spot as yesterday.

"How was your first night?" He asks with a the same annoyingly fake smile and I shrug.

"It was okay," I respond just as two more large dishes are brought out by Heath. They softly set on the table and then heaths chair slides out and a few seconds later scoots in a bit.

"That's good," theon answers and I just shrug again, "lets eat."

Just like last night that sets everyone into motion. Everyone starts eating so I do the same. I dont put much on my plate. I didnt usually eat breakfast and I wasnt really hungry.

It was delicious though. Just like last night food. However I once again dont say anything and just keep eating slowly. Its pretty quiet until Gray speaks up.

"So Roark? What do you usually do for fun?" He asks with practically a mouth full of food.

I nonchalantly shrug again, "I think pain, recieving and giving, oh! And death, my favorite past time is trying to die."

My excitement gets the better of me and I say to much and I realize that when I see everyones eyes on my. I roll my lips into my mouth and let my face go blank once again. Im used to not being understood. So the looks dont bother me but for some reason lonliness creeps in on me and I set my fork down.

Gray begins to open his mouth and instantly Theon cuts him off, "I see, well we will have to work on that. We definitely dont want you to die."

A chuckle escapes me but I quickly erase my thpughts and shrug, "being scared of death is so foreign to me."

I whisper those words and sigh softly. I cant remember ever wanting to live. Not a single moment in my fucked up life. I put my head on my fist and look down at my empty plate.

Suddenly theirs a shimmer in the air and I look up to see what happened but dont see anything. Until a hand is softly placed on my shoulder and I jump up in fright. I turn back to see. A tall beautiful man. He has longish sheet white hair and soft purple eyes. He looked breathtaking. He could also easily be mistaken for a girl.

"I didn't mean to startle you," he says in a soft whisper like voice. I glance around the room to see the others reactions. Theon is smiling, Cormac is giving the man a somewhat reassuring look, Gray looks downright shocked and Kieran is giving the man a curious look.

"Um it's okay," I say looking back at him. He shuffles away from my eyes.

"I'm heath," he says softly again amd my eyes go wide as I glance at the chair on the other side of the table. It was actually empty this time.

"It's nice to meet you,"I say smiling at him.

"I wanted to say sorry for yesterday, I'm the one who can see you yet I wasnt even thinking when you ran into me, is your nose okay? He says in a voice that even gentler than before. I nod my head.

"Yes, it was just a bit of blood,"I respond and I see Kieran tensing up beside me. Heath nods at me and takes a step back.

"Um well that's all I wanted to say," he then fades away until I'm looking at the dining room wall. I turn towards the table and nod.

"Wow, he must like you,"Gray says as he takes another bite of his pancake, "It hasnt even been a full day and he's shown himself to you."

I tilt my head at him and shrug. I wasn't exactly a likable person. I for one didnt like me, so I didnt expect anyone else too. Gray stares at me intensely and I once again have to force myself to not think. How absolutely terrifying.