19

I frown at the car door as its opened from the outside by Kieran. Who now had thr audacity to smirk down at me. I toll my eyes as I slide out of the SUV with some incessant pushing of Gray from the seat beside me.

"You should really wipe away that smirk cutie," I respond grumbling as I stand beside him. Kierans smirk immediately turns to a frown and I grin at him. He huffs and leans into the car to lower the back seat and let Cormac out from the third row of seats.

He jumps out excitedly and hugs me around the waist hurriedly before walking to the front of the vehicle where Theon and Gray stood smiling at us. Kieran closes the door and grabs my hand. He avoids eye contact as he pulls me along behind him. I smile softly and squeeze my hand earning one in return. Yup. Kieran is actually adorable.

We go inside mall as a group and Kieran doesnt let go of my hand once. The whole mall brings me a wave of nostalgia as I remember that I've actually been in before.

"Is it really okay for me to be here?" I ask keeping my head down. They all give me strange looks and Gray gasps at me. Before he busts out laughing.

"You did not!" He clutches his sides and shakes as he laughs. I frown at him and sigh. I see the confused looks of the others and groan loudly.

"This is where I was caught and taken into custody. I jumped from the second floor and broke my neck. A bunch of people screamed but it was nothing compared to their reactions when I put my neck back in place with burning anger," I answer their unspoken questions firefly and shake my head, "their scared faces tripled as they realized I wasnt normal."

"I'm so sorry Ro," I look at Cormac with furrowed brows. He giggles and shrugs, "a nickname. Hey, dont go trying to kill yourself today. We'll work on that feeling but lets not scar any children."

I sigh and nod my head, "I wasn't planning to. I'm never going it in public again."

After that little conversation. We spend about an hour and a half going from store to store. No matter how much I complain about the amount or prices im ignored. Apparently Theon gets money for housing me. He said there was no better way to spend it then on me. Which was ridiculous because it made sense that he got compensated for doing his job and he definitely didnt need to spend it on me.

Eventually I give up but stop contributing. Gray rolls gis eyes at my childish but I just give me a sarcastiv smile before looking away grumpily. They end up picking out most of the clothes and when their finally satisfied we go to the food court.

"I want pizza," Kieran says with a weirdly satanic smile. Gray groans and shakes his head.

"No! Anything else, we always get pizza," he says shoving his fingers through his wild hair.

Kierans smile widens even more as he shrugs, "it's simply the best."

I lag behind them as they argue about where to eat. With Kieran and Gray in the lead and Theon and Cormac following right behind. I let out a yawn just to be cut off by a large sweaty hand on my chest.

I'm pulled back abruptly causing me to gasp loudly. The others turn back to look at me at stare at me with wide eyes. I roll my eyes annoyed at the situation. My luck literally must be nonexistent.

"What do you want?" Theon asks with a dark look as he looks at the man holding me tightly against him. I yawn again not being able to help it and sigh. How exhausting.

"You freaks! I heard you talking earlier! I know you're an abnormal!" He says in a crazed angry voice. I look up at the ceiling annoyed by the turn of events.

"You're awfully loud for being right beside my ear," I respond in agitated voice. The man grips my tighter and growls.

"Shut the fuck up you monster! I'm gonna show you exactly what freaks like you should do!" He grunts out before a sharp object is pressed against my neck. I meet eyes with Kieran who smirks at me as I give him a snort.

Cormac however starts shaking violently. He grips onto Thron who holds him and i watch as rears trail down his cheeks. He then turns into a stuffed bear. Theon catches him instinctually and pets him soothingly.

"Another freak! How fucking gross! Are you all sick monsters?" At his words I snap. I freeze angrily in his arms.

"Yo?" I say in an icy voice, "I can take yout idiotic insults but you just made Cormac cry and managed to piss me off all in thr same sentence. So now you have to deal with your consequences."

I push my neck into his knife gripping his hand so he can't back out. The knife slices my throat open in the same way it had just says prior. The man gasps and stumbles back as choked laughter escapes me. I turn to look at him with an erratic expression. He glances between me and his blood covered hand with horrified eyes.

Blood pours out my mouth as I open it and I grin at him. I reach out for him and he tries to scramble away hurriedly. I grip his neck quickly and pull him closer.

"Do you wish to die?" I ask but it comes out scary and distorted from my still healing voice box. He flinches and shakes his head no violently.

I drop him on the ground and he cries out. Suddenly guards surround him and I'm being pulled back. Once again my hand is entwined with Kieran and were running out of the building. With Theon and Gray behind us. Cormac still in Theons arms.

We get to the SUV hurriedly and pile in as quickly as possible. In seconds we're driving away from the mall. I look down at the shirt I had borrowed to see even though is was red that it was undoubtedly stained.

"And I promised not to get blood on your clothes. I'm sorry Kieran," I say loudly in the quiet vehicle. My words seem to break thr tension though because Kieran laughs loudly. Gray as well chuckles. Theon smiles back at me through the rearview mirror.

"I told you I wouldnt mind," he says turning back to give me a dark look. He glances at mr neck with a almost needy expression before he turns back to the front with a soft breath.

"Are you okay?" I look at the teddy bear that sat in between Gray and I. I nod down at Cormac with a smile.

"Of course honey, are you?" I ask in the softest voice I possibly can. Instantly Cormac shifts back into his human form and hugs me tightly, "I'm covered in blood. You'll get dirty!'

"I don't care," he says holding onto me tightly. I frown down at him but hold him snuggly against me. These men made me so weak. I smile at Cormac and leans down giving him a gentle kiss on the top of his head. I guess I dont really mind though.