4

After breakfast Theon gave me a tour of the rest of the house. Which was gorgeous. There's two full floors. The second filled with everyones rooms. The first floor held a basic layout as well with a dining room, kitchen, living room, as well as Theons office and a library. There's also a basement that held a full gym and a activity room. There was an attic as well that they used for storage.

On the other hand during the tour I kept getting weird feelings. Every time I looked into theons eyes it felt like I was being sucked into his world and forced to feel things I normally wouldn't. I had a strange hunch that he wasn't exactly human. Which brought up the question of if the people sponsoring this institution knew the administrator was also an abnormal?

I let it go though as I wasnt even completely sure that he was an abnormal. Maybe he just gave off weird vibes. I decide by the time he leaves me to my own devices to just ignore it. I make my way to my room silently.

I wanted to die. Maybe I could try the head today. I smile maniacally when I enter my room and close the door behind me. I go into the bathroom and grab the dirty jeans that i stuck my knife in yesterday. I grab it and open it to see the clean knife shoot out. I stare into the mirror and grimace slightly when I see my cold eyes. My brown shaggy hair was in my face and my annoying emerald green eyes looked practically dead. I flip the knife in my hand itching to stab something with it. To draw blood.

I enjoyed the pure act of hurting something in most cases that something being myself just as much as I enjoued the pain. So instantly my hand shoots out and stabs me in the side of my head as hard as I can. My vision blurs painfully and the burning pain conaumes me as I fall to the floor. My head pounds as uncontrollable laughs escape me. I gain my bearings as I yank it out and stand on shaky legs. I feel blood pouring out the side of my head and eagerly look into the mirror again.

It was almost as if I was staring at a different person. My once dull eyes were wide and fuzzy. My cheeks are rosy and I have a big smile on my face. I also had a beautiful stream of blood running down the side of my face. Overall I looked good. I dont even feel the need to do it again so I wash the blade thoroughly before hiding it in one of the drawers. Then I wet a washcloth and begin cleaning off the blood. However I'm cut short by a quiet scream. My head jolts to the side as I hear another one slightly louder. I exit the bathroom and realize its just a bit louder in my room. I open the bedroom door and see it's coming from what Theon called Kierans second room. I walk up to it and knock loudly.

Who could possibly be screaming in here? The door opens abruptly and I'm instantly looking up into the face of a crazy looking Kieran. He looked absolutely elated as he stares at me, "what?"

I open my mouth to speak but am interrupted by a loud groan coming from inside the room. My eyes shift to look in the room but Kieran is covering the whole door way, "i heard screaming."

My words only seem to make him happier. His eyes seem to shift from their dazed look to being a little sharper when he finally looks at me. His his shift to my head and I immediately step back. I attempt to go back into my room but he grabs my arm. He pulls me to him roughly and brings a hand up to my head.

He slowly retracts his hand and brings it to his lips. His tongue darts across his thumb and my mouth goes dry as I realize he just tasted my blood. He looks at me with a tilted head until another groan is heard behind him. A lpt closer this time. Only a few seconds later does a stumbling Gray appear out of nowhere.

"R-roark? W-what happened to your head?" He asks shakily amd befpre I can even stop the thpught of me stabbing myself was already heard by him. He gasps loudly and practically falls back.

I go to open my mouth until I see blood dripping down his arm, "what happened to you?"

He clamps his mouths shut and glances at Kieran quickly before abruptly looking at me again. He reaches out for me quickly and begins inspecting my whole head. I pull away quickly though qhen i realize what hes doing, "there's no marks? Why are there no marks?"

My mind flashes back to the past when i heard those same words from my father. I remember the scent of blood. I could distinctly remember the pain as I looked at my broken arm. I then unfortunately remember the first time my dad tied me up in the basement. I shut my thought of quickly and immediately think of anything else as I catch sight of Grays horrified eyes.

"That's none of your business," I respond and try to leave but Kieran has still yet to let go of me. I look at him amd glare.

"You got into our business," he said in a twisted voice and I look at him blankly.

"To make youre alright and you are, as am i, so now I will be leaving," I respond d and again try to pull away but Kierans nails dig into my wrist painfully. I can't help the shuddery moan that escapes me as the pain travels of my arm. My reaction causes him to grip harder causing his nails to dig deeper. I look up in his eyes so dering what he was doing and something in my expression sets him off because suddenly a knife is pressed against my throat. My back is against a wall. I can vaguely feel Gray shaking Kieran but he doesnt move from his position of pinning me to the wall. Gray runs off down the hall and Kieran pushes the knife closer. Another involuntary moan escapes me at the biting pain of the knife and I can feel a small trickle of blood run down my throat. His expression to absolutely needy as he pulls the knife away and brings hia mouth to my throat. He licks the trails of blood away and groans in almost pain. He grips my hips harshly slamming his hips towards mine.

Suddenly hes pulled away and I look over to see a fuming Theon. My eyes widen as I see him actually not smiling for once, "Kieran, what have I said about consent?"

Kierans softly moans as Theon grips the back of his neck amd shales his head, "he- he wanted it! He was begging for a little bit of pain."

Theons expression grows dark and he glances at him with a sigh, "we're you?"

I dont answer him though because Kierans already talking, "his reactions screamed it! Plus I only cut him a bit!"

That was the qrong thing to say though as Theons expression turns down right murderous and he grips Kieran harder, "so not only did you not recieve verbal consemt but you also cut him? Where?"

His voice is booming and I see Kierans flinch and grab at his neck, "neck, his n3ck."

Theon releases Kieran to back against the opposite wall and comes up to me. I flinch at his harsh stare and his eyes soften. He tilts my head up a little roughly and frowns, "there's no cut."

"What? But I licked the blood up," kierans says trying to take a look. I back away from them all amd look away. I see Gray out of the corner of my eyes and figure he must have gotren Theon.

"Now that I think about it, he stabbed himself in the head and theres no mark there either! But there is blood," Gray calls out. Theon looks at him briefly before stepping back and nodding.

"Your abnormality?" He asks with a knowing voice and I once again flinch violently. I didnt want to be used again. Why couldnt my pain be my own. It was mine. I didnt want anyone else to control it. No. No. I couldnt let them know. What wpuld happen if they truly knew? How would they use it to their advantage. Like lighting the thpught of Gray listening struck me and I look at him in pure fear. He held a face of horror.

"We would never use you Roark. I-i know that Kieran kind of attacked you but he didnt really mean it. He-he just is like that. Dont- you have no reason to be scared of us. Theon wouldnt lwt anything happen to you. Your pain is your own," he rants out and I look over at Kieran to see hes rubbing the back of his neck amd looking down at the ground in shame.

"I-you can cut me back?" He says in a surprisingly aoft voice and I groan.

"I'm not mad at you, it was partly my fault, I have issues as well,"I respond running my hands through my caked up hair.

"You dont have to tell us if your not ready," theon says before looking over at Kieran, "be ready for your punishment tonight."

Fear actually takes over Kierans whole face as Theon walks away. I open my mouth but nothing comes out. I wish I could trust these guys. I wished I had been born with the ability to read minds. Gray flinches and shakes his head. He looks at me with a sad expression, "no you don't."

With that hes gone and I realize that Kieran had already left as well. I see and walk into my room firefly. Only to see a giant teddy bear on my bed.