14

Theon stood outside the door with a pretty serious face. His normal creepy smile no where to be found. My eyes widen in shock as I step back shyly. His eyes rake up and down my body and I unconsciously try to cover my chest even though it didnt mean much as he had already seen pretty much everything already. I can't help a blush from forming as hes eyes finally raise back to my face. I frown at him.

"Yes?" I grumble out under his intense stare. His chocolate brown eyes drawing me in.

He's quiet for a bit more before he looks down the hall and gently pushes into the room. My breathing hitches when he closes the door behind him locking us in the room together. I glancr between him and the door frantically.

"You've learned a lot tonight," he finally says and I let out the breath ive been holding. Why did this seem like an interrogation?

"I guess?" I ask unsure of what exactly I'm meant to say. Theon stares down at me with the same blank look.

"I dont really want to have to say this but I wont allow another Xavier incident," he says in a deep almost dark voice. He leans down closer to me and furrows his brows, "I don't want anyone I love to get hurt ever again."

I gap my mouth open at his almost sinister tone. His eyes search my face erratically. I close my mouth slowly and nod. He thought id do what xavier did? I remember Cormacs sobbing face and frown as well. I dont want them to get hurt either. I definitely didnt want to be the reason for it.

"I- I'm broken Theon," my words come out before I can truly comprehend what I was even saying. I groan out and avoid eye contact. I turn away running a hand through my hair, "what I meant to say is that I'm not used to physical interactions. My first response to coming here was running as far as i possible can. Then those guys managed to squeeze under my skin."

I keep my back to Theon as I speak. I couldn't stand to see the look in his eyes. However I don't have a choice when he grips my arm and flips me around. My eyes widen when I are eyes meet. His dark eyes stare into mine intensely. I go to ask him what he was doing but he speaks instead.

"You're not broken Roark. I'm not sure what all you've been through but I know that for a fact. The fact that you just said the guys have been getting under your skin proves it. You're a human, with human emotions thats all. I feel foolish attempting to intimidate you, you took a bullet for Cormac. I can't imagine you being the one behind the trigger," I look up at Theon with wide eyes. Everything he says is like a hard punch in the gut and I cough awkwardly.

"No I definitely am, I want to die and can't. I feel trapped with no escape. Every time I feel even the smallest bit anxious I plunge a knife in my own chest hoping the pain can regain my senses. I'm scared of people, I'm scared of all you guys. I don't want anyone to have the power to co troll me again. I'm shattered beyond repair!" I rant out of breath. I shake my head in irritation. I'm so useless. Why am I even allowing myself to say all this to this man?

"Roark? Look at me," he says and I glare at the ground angrily. I was angry at myself. I was such a stupid fool. Gentle fingers push my chin up and I gasp loudly in shock. I once again stare deep into Theons eyes, "I've changed my mind. I don't want to protect the others from you anymore. I want to add you to the list of people I don't want to see hurt. Is that okay? Is it alright if I care about you?"

My breathing comes to an abrupt stop at his words. His face shows hes being absolutely serious. I frown at him in confusion. I must jave mistaken his words. There was no way someone wanted to willingly care about me. It was just his obligation as administrator to even keep me here. I was nothing.

I let out the breath i was holding in exhaustion and speak with slight annoyance, "care? About me? Wait, what? I have no intention of hurting anyone in this house on purpose. Somewhere deep in me that idea repulses me, so theres no need to try and win me over with such lies. You can trust that I wont harm anyone."

"I know that now," Theon says gripping my chin more firmly, "I want to care for you like I care for the others. They have already expressed their desires to me and now I can understand them. I want to protect you. Will you allow me that pleasure?"

I stare at his serious face as it turns into a warm smile and breath harshly. I go to speak but I'm rendered speechless once again. I groan and attempt to pull away. He just brings his other hand up and to the back of my neck. He pulls me closer and I gasp.

"What do you mean? Care about me like the others?" I ask loudly as he pull me into his chest. He hugs me to him tightly and I freeze.

"I mean like this," he says right before he softly pushes me back and leans down quickly. His lips meet mine gently and my eyes widen to unimaginable widths. My lips part to ask him what hes thinking and he deepens the kiss immediately. All of a sudden were connected heatedly at the lips. I gasp as he nips almost harshly at my lips and pain nips at it. I can't help a moan at the taste of my blood.

My sounds of pleasure must spur Theon on even more as he lifts me up suddenly and turns pushing my back against the wall. I groan at the rough treatment. He leaves my red lips and trails to my neck tauntingly slow. I breath heavily as he bites and sucks on my neck. I almost lose myself to the feeling when a soft knock sounds on the door beside us and is opened abruptly.

I scramble to push Theon away but he just gently sets me down and I back away with wide fearful eyes. I glance to see Kieran and Gray at the door. My breathing comes out even more labored as I remember that they were all already together. What the hell just happened?