12

"Everyone stay put and don't make a sound," Theon says authoritatively. He creeps his way out of the room and Gray gasps again.

"Cormac? You've been speaking to Xavier?" Gray says in shock as Cormac stares at his phone with a horrified expression. He looks up in terror and shakes violently. Beside me Kieran growls viciously.

"Xavier? Why?" He asks in a rough voice but Cormac doesn't answer and rushes out the room. Causing the other three mens chairs to scrap against the floor as the run after him. I get up to and walk out the kitchen door seeing a chaotic sight.

Theon stood with his arms up and a surprised look on his face as he stares at a man who held a gun at him. Cormac was on his knees in front of the man crying violently. Gray was holding back a rage filled Kieran and I still couldnt see Heath.

"Xavier please don't hurt them and I'll go with you! I promise! Please!" Cormac begs between his sobs and Kieran thrashes in Grays arms.

The man whos name was Xavier had a disgusting quirk to his eye and was flicking his wrist that held the gun wildly, "you think that solves everything Mac? Because it doesnt! They've touched you! Soiled you! Pitted you against me! They don't love you like I love you!"

Cormac sobs harder and nods frantically, "tes! Yes I'm sorrt! I shouldn't have listened to them! I'll go with you just don't hurt anyone!"

The man laughs hysterically and flinches, "no I'm not going to hurt your precious loves baby, no its just me and you! I'll make it so we'll be together forever!"

In the next few instances a few things happen at once. For one Xavier quickly turns pointing the gun at Cormac firing immediately. In that same amount of time I thrust in between them taking the bullet. I fall back from the force landing in Cormacs lap. I groan and stand up as he screams.

A crazy laugh escapes me as the pain in cases my whole body. I can hardly keep myself upright I'm laughing so hard. I stare at him with a big grin. His face now held absolute anger and he shoots at me two more times quickly. More bubbly laughter escapes me before I straighten myself out and look at him with wide crazed eyes.

His expression turns to fear and he looks behind me at Cormac once more before raaing the gun to his head. However he doesn't get the xhance as I watch as Heath snaps his neck with the scariest blank expression I have ever seen. The man falls to the floor with a thud as well ad hid gun.

I'm immediately attacked by Cormac whos crying hysterically, "no! No you can't die Roark! Whyd you jump in like that!"

I fall to the floor with a groan as he tanks my hoodie over my head. My chest is covered in blood but his eyes search wildly for the wounds that were already long gone. I sigh as I realize there was no point hiding it now.

"Im fine Cormac," I respond attempting to stand but but instead he begins running his hands all over my chest and stomach, "uh, um really I'm fine."

"Where? Where are the wounds?" I groan loudly and try to stand again.

"My abnormality," I respond pushing him away. I don't look at anyone and grab my bullet hole filled hoodie. Even though it was covered in blood I put it on hurriedly, "I can't die."

"I figured it was something like that after the incident with Kieran," Theon says smiling at me softly. Thankfully it wasn't his creepy smile. I shrug and look down

"As intrigued by that prospect as I am, you have a lot of explaining to do Cormac," Kieran says in a dark voice. Cormac shivers and nods slowly.

Then we all trail into the living room. I stay at the door suddenly feeling incredibly intrusive. I watch as Cormac sits on the big couch in between Theon and Kieran. Grey sits on the coffee table right in front of Cormac. He grabs his hands and looks at the shaking boy worriedly.

I turn around intending to walk away from the seemingly private moment but run straight into Heath. Who is showing his physical form. I look up at him in surprise as he shakes his head.

"No, you deserve to hear this as well, you did take the bullets. The pain,  Heath says and I go to speak but he just smiles at me.

"Oh Roark? I want you to hear as well, especially since you've helped me out so much," Cormac says turning back to look at me with a pleading look. I sigh and make my way to the smaller couch. Heath trails behind me sitting next to me.

"What happened Mac? Why were you speaking to him?" Grey says tensely gripping Cormacs hands again, "do you not trust us anymore? Did you think we would be mad? We could have prevented all this from happening."

Grey stares intensely at Cormac and after a second sighs loudly shaking his head. Kieran then waves his hand, "Cormac you promised to always tell one of us if he tried to talk to you again."

"I-i know, I'm sorry," Cormac says looking down sadly, "at first he told me he'd hurt you guys if I didnt talk to him. So I would text him to keep him happy. However it always made me so sad. Thats why I came to your room the other day. Grey had told me its really hard to read your mind so I figured it was safe to find comfort in you. Especially with you not knowing."

My eyes widen slightly in shock, "you found comfort in me? I didn't even do anything."

"You helped, but that time was actually different. Xavier texted me and told me he wanted to run away with me. He said he wanted to save me. He kept going on about how horrible you guys were. It made me angry. Then he brought up Roark. Asked me if I was banging him too. I snapped at him and told him id never love him because he was insane. He went completely silent and the last thing he said was we were going to be together forever, then he hung up," Cormac explains cautiously peering up through his lashes at everyone.

"Wait banging me too? Are you all...?" My entire face shoots up in surprise. That actually would make a lot of sense. If they were actually together.

Everyone turns their attention to me and avoid eye contact in embarrassment. Beside me Heath chuckles slightly. Then Grey follows. Cormac smiles into his hand and Kieran gives me an intense look.

However Theon is the one who answers and i just stare at him in shock, "Oh yea, didnt you know that?"