21

"Yes Gray?" I ask as I glance behind him at my room door. He smirks widely at me and rolls on the balls of his feet.

"I wondered if you were interested in having a little fun," he asks with somewhat of a sinister grin. Him mentioning fun has me thinking back on what happened with Cormac in the music room.

Gray looks at me with surprised eyes and he glances down at my crotch as if fascinated. I cover myself embarrassed by his inspection. My erection was almost gone by now but its still felt weird.

"Will you come with me?" He asks quickly and I go to respond but he shakes his head, "trust me. It will help a lot. You don't have to do anything and you don't even need to watch if you don't want to. Just come into the room with me."

I sigh and frown at him. However I couldn't deny that I was curious about what he meant. So I nod at him and he grins crazily. He grabs my hand and leads me to the secret room I had heard Gray screaming in the other day. Now I was even more curious as he opens the door and leads me in. I was pretty shocked.

It was a complete bdsm room. With all kinds of instruments to cause pain. There were tables with straps and all kinds off contraptions. However what really kept my attention was the sight of Kieran on the bed cutting one of his clones. Kieran shivers in delight as he hold up his arm where a cut appears out of nowhere.

Desire races through me out of nowhere as I watch him lick the blood off of his arm. He closes his eyes in bliss and breaths heavily. Beside me Gray chuckles, "I knew you'd like it."

Kieran glances over at his words and freezes when he sees me. He looks at Gray with wide startled eyes and looks around freaked out.

"Calm down babe, hes gonna help you. I know you've been horny since that incident earlier," I look at Kieran surprised as he looks away with a blush, "I also know that seeing him will help you come."

"I would've eventually gotten off Gray!" Kieran whisper yells awkwardly, "Theons gonna kill me if he finds of hes in here! Have you forgotten the rules?"

"The rules changed the minute he agreed to date us. He deserves to know his lovers. I already told him he didnt need to do it even watch anything. I know you can get off just seeing his dried blood. Plus I can't take much more and I don't want you to go overboard with yourself again either."

Immediately I understand. Kieran was a sadist. It was something I had figured out but not really given much thought about. He got off on pain. Whether that be someone else's or his own. That thought turned me on to no end. I instantly wanted to share in those desires of his.

I step closer to him and he looks at me crazily. I smirk at him as I finally reach him. He holds the knife in his hand at his side. I grip his elbow and bring his arm up. Hes stiff and he looks over at Gray with a wild expression. I then hug him causing the knife to plunge into my stomach. I groan into his ear and that flips a switch in him as the pain turns to pleasure. It was so strange how when Kieran brought me pain it turned to sexual arousal instead of just pure happiness. It was just an addicting feeling.

"I-," Kieran starts to speak but stops as his voice cracks before he continues, "I'm kind of crazy. I won't understand your limits if you decide to do this. With Gray I already know what he can handle. I know how far I can go with my knife and sexually. I don't have any knowledge of what your boundaries are. I'm not sure you should be so willing to do this."

He forces the forces out through gritted teeth and I chuckle at him. I look into his bright blue eyes that search my face relentlessly and shrug, "if I feel your going to far or are doing something I'm not ready for then I'll switch roles. Until your satisfied. I mean its my fault this time right?"

He expression turns downright scary, "you'd actually switch roles with me? Like cut me? And- and hurt me?"

I smirk as I realize thats exactly what he wants, "I wouldn't mind dominating you Kieran."

His breath hitches and he nods slowly, "Theons the only one who ever does that. That sounds like a good idea."

"Is that something you like? I guess will both have to explore each others limits. I'll have to admit I might not be ready for sex but I can certainly help you with you little problem," I respond with a chuckle and point at his very prominent erection. He just continues to stand proud as he looks at me hungrily.

"I don't want to make you feel like I'm taking away your pain," he suddenly says in a softer tone of voice and my heart skips a beat. I breath out heavily and grip at me chest at the thoughtful words.

"That means more than you can ever know Kieran. Now more than ever to I want you to hurt me. I give you permission to cause me pain," I say in a soft tone of voice. I smile at him kindly and grab the hand with the knife again. I bring it up in front of us.

He looks at it and then me skeptically, "theres no turning back after this, you know."

I smirk at him. I look over at the door to see Gray gone before turning my full attention to Kieran. I spread my arms and laugh, " I know. Now lets see if you can actually dominate me."

He face lights up and a crazy grin crosses his face. He twirls the knife. In his hand and pulls me closer. He kisses me passionately on the lips before backing away excitedly. I smile at his eagerness and chuckle. This was going to be a nice end to this day. I had no doubt about that.