15

This was surely going to be the end of me. I have no doubt in my mind. Obviously not death but being worried about torture before seemed silly to the situation right now. I would surely be strung up once again in a basement and forced to endure all kinds of unwanted pain. I definitely deserved it though.

"Oh wow," Gray says in an awed voice. I don't meet any of their gazes and frown at the ground ashamed. What the fuck did I just do? Does this make me a homewrecker? I glance up briefly when I hear Gray let out a sharp laugh, "homewrecker? Do you not remember that I kissed you as well?"

My eyebrows shoot up in realization. I had almost forgotten about that. Hr had voluntarily cheated on them with me. Once again a frown crosses my face and I back away.

"I figured that was a bad judgement on your part but thats considered cheating," I say confused. My frown deepens even more as I glance at Theon who is smiling at me, "you aren't any better. I'm not saying im any better but I'm not the one who is in a relationship."

My anger is quickly wiped away by Kierans lips on mine. I stumble back as his tongue swipes against my lip. I watch as he licks his lips where some of my blood had transferred over.

I step farther back as i watch in shock as he bring a finger to his lip and wipes it almost seductively, "wha-what the hell are you doing?"

He crazy smirk widens and his baby blue eyes seem to almost twinkle. I frown at him in confusion and glance at Theon and Gray to see them also smiling goofily.

"You really don't get it?" Gray asks with a soft smile. I step back and shake my head.

"Don't get what?" I ask getting slightly anxious. I grab at my chest trying to calm down and I once again realize I have no shirt on. Gray smirks at me and laughs softly.

"Out of all of us who would you believe most if they told you we are trying to romance you?" My mind goes blank at his response. I stare at him with a shocked expression and tilt my head weirdly.

"Romance me?" I ask cluelessly. I honestly had no idea what he meant by that. I jump as small slim arms wrap around my chest and I go still. I glance back at Cormac with wide eyes, "when did you get in here?"

"I snuck him in to spy," I snap my gaze up to Heath who now stood fully exposed right next to Theon. I frown in confusion and try to pry Cormacs arms off of me.

"I like you Roark!" Cormac says from behind me and my eyes widen comically. He likes me? Like? What does that mean?

"Cormac I saved your life but that doesn't make you obligated to say that," I respond in a soft voice unconsciously. Cormacs small hand drags across my stomach and back before he is standing right in front of me. He frowns up at me in a cute pout and I attempt to back away. However he grabs me by the waist, "what?"

"I liked you before you helped me Roark," he says in a grumpy voice and I go to speak but he shakes his head, "how should we go about stealing your heart?"

I gap my mouth open at him and back up prying his arms off, "you just had an obsessed guy try to kill you and you want me to love you? What if I was just as insane? I could be!"

I keep stepping back until there's a huge distance between us. This was insane. They terrified me to no end. They want my heart? I dont even think I'm capable of such feelings.

"You are hardly a robot Roark," Gray says with a smirk. I frown at him. You scare me! He frowns slightly and sighs.

"I already told Theon I'm broken, I'm not sure you truly understand that. I may not be a robot but the only thing I understand is pain. Your affections confuse and scare me. New things terrify me. I once told you that you have the power to destroy me Gray and I mean that. My worst fear was anyone finding out my abnormality and now you guys know. Before you came in here Theon I was contemplating running away again," I rant breathlessly and groan. I was sharing so much. Way to much. I needed to shove a sock in my mouth.