8

I lean back against the head board and stare at Cormac. He was still in teddy bear form but has propped himself up beside me. I hadnt realized before but Cormac can move in this secondary form. Usually someone is carrying him or he just stays still but he can move.

His fluffy shoulders shake and I find my self wondering if he was filled with stuffing. He was light weight when he fell on me but who knows. I hear very soft sniffles come from him but dont see any tears. I dont attempt to comfort him as I'm not sure that what he wants. I had no clue why he came to me when he wanted to cry. I wasnt exactly the best candidate.

For awhile it just continues on like that in silence until there's a slight shift in the air and I look over to see Cormac now in human form. Hes aggressively wiping away tears and looking down angrily at his lap. I still don't speak. I had no clue what I would say. Asking him if he was okay seemed ridiculous as he obviously wasnt.

"Th-thank you Roark," he shyly mutters before standing up and looking at me, "seriously, thank you so much."

With that being said he hurries out of the room before I can even think to answer. What was he thanking me for? I hadnt done anything worth it. I stare at the door for a second just bewild.

I flop back onto the bed with a deep sigh. What am i even doing? Sitting in yet another prison cell. Continuing to be depressed about a life I dont want. I'm such an idiot.

/*\

"Wake up you useless little shit," I hear a harsh gravely voice and turn around abruptly. I hadnt been asleep. I could never sleep knowing he was just upstairs. Fear wpuldnt let me.

He doesnt say anything else. He once told me he didnt care to wastehis breath on me. However I found it pretty ironic because he sure wasted a lot of his time with me. Though i guess normal people considered breathing more important.

When he moves closer to me the chains around my wrist move causing a clanging noise to fill the silence. My heart beats faster and my breathing becomes ragged. I had no fear for this man. He was nothing to me and I was okay with dying.

However it was the sneers. The disgusted looks. I hated when his eyes were on me. I had no idea why he even did when he hated the sight of me so much. I was his little disgrace and he cant even get rid of me.

He continues to walk towards me but doesnt stop at me and walks past me to the wall. Where the other end of the chain was tied up. Shivers go through my body as I see him undo them and pull it down violently. My arms jerk up as the chain rattles against the metal beam on the roof. I scramble to stand up along with it. He pulls until I'm standing on my toes. My breaths come out haggardly. He hooks it up again.

I knew what came next. He wasn't exactly creative. I wasnt scared of the pain. I just didnt like his control. He had no right to take it from me. It's mine. My pain. He never had a right.

He doesnt face me when he hurts me, but ive learned to feel his presence behind me. I feel the first cut before it comes. Anger consumes me when the blade finally does connect and I---.

/*\

I'm pulled from my memories when I hear a loud knocking at the door. Not even a second later Gray comes scrambling in with a mischievous fear. He closes the door hurriedly and leans on it quickly. He looks at me with wide scared eyes. However he wears a huge smile.

I sit up still reeling from my thoughts when he places a finger to his lips and books it to the walk in closet. He shuts himself in and not even a second later another knock sounds throughout the room. I don't get a chance to say anything though before the door is ripped violently open.

Kieran stands at the door fuming. He scans the room before his eyes land on me, "where is he?"

His voice is low and almost deadly. I wonder what Gray did to make him so angry. I contemplate saying no until his eyes narrow, "don't lie to me, I hate liars, I saw him come in here. If you lie to me I will say fuck Theon's rules and punish you too."

My mouth opens in surprise before Gray bursts out of the closet, "he'll kill you! Just for saying that!"

Kieran's eyes drift over to Gray slowly. When they lock on Gray seems to realize his mistake. Gray looks at me desperately before running over to me in a dead sprint and bundling up in my covers. I watch as Kieran doesn't move but his eyes follow Grays movement.

"You must be stupid. Come out, I'm not even mad," Kieran says still not moving but he was definitely mad. I would even say hes fuming.

"Wait! Its not fair!" Gray shouts from under the blankets. Suddenly Kieran waves his hand and split into two. Both looked lethal as they walk on either aide of the bed. The original comes to my side and looks at me. He holds a hand out for me and I take it hesitantly. His grip is slightly harsh but he pulls me off the bed in one swift motion. He looks at me for a second before steeping around me.

Both him and his clone yank the blanket of Gray causing him to squeal, "I'm sorry! I wont ever do it again!"

Kieran growls and his clone grabs him as hes closer to Gray. Gray gasps and looks at me fearfully, "it was nice knowing you Roark."

With that being said Both Kieran's haul Gray out of the room. The door shuts and I gap at it. This house is an actual world wind. How was I meant to function properly? Was Kieran going to kill Gray? Was I supposed to tell someone?

I walk towards the door and open it slowly. The hallways empty. I look towards the room to the left. The room that was apparently Kieran's second room. I shake my head and begin closing the door until a voice causes me to jump violently.

"What are you doing?" I look around quickly not seeing anyone. For a second fear settles throughout me until I remember Heath. I close my eyes and slam a hand over my chest letting out a shudder breath.

"You just scared me," I say in a a lightly shaky voice. I breath evenly to calm my racing heart. For a second there's silence in the hallway until Heath speaks again.

"I'm sorry, I've just come to check on Gray, but I'm glad I was able to check on you as well. You spend a lot of time alone," he says in response from my right. I tilt my head that way slightly. I didn't think I spent hardly anytime alone what with these guys barging in all day. Though a part of me knew I didn't mind.

"Oh I'm just not used to being around a lot of people," I say in response. Once again its quiet for a second before the air wavers and Heath stands beside me. He steps in front of me and looks down at me. He stood about 4 inches taller than I but still managed to have an elegant frame. His eyes look all around me. Studying me. I go to speak but he beats me to it.

"The others make fun of me for it, they like to call me mom, however I can't help it. I worry about the people I like. Are you doing alright?" He asks me with his head tilted at me. My breathing stops for a second as I think over his words. He likes me? What does that even really mean?

Heath looks down at me expectantly. I had no clue how to answer that. A part of me didn't want to lie to him. That same part wanted to scream at him that I was anything but alright. Another part didn't want to worry him at all. What the hell is wrong with me?

I'm saved though when a soft scream is heard through Kieran's second door. Heaths eyes snap to the door before he sighs, "I'm gonna go check on them. You should spend some time downstairs. The others will love it."

With that hes rushing over to the door still visible. I watch as he just walks in and shuts the door quickly. I continue to watch the door for a few more second before letting out a breath and closing my eyes for a minute. What the hell had I gotten myself into?