20

We arrive back at the house quietly. I carry Cormac into the house as he had fallen asleep. Theon gives me a quick kiss and a soft smile before taking Heath into his office to explain what happened. Kieran gives me a hungry look before Gray drags him away after giving me one last smile.

Now I stand alone with Cormac in my arms. I decide to bring him to his room before showering and putting away the mass of clothing Theon had gotten me. I go to what I remember to be his bedroom but am stopped by Cormacs soft voice.

"Will you come to the music room with me?" I look down at him as he peers up at me and nod at him. I turn around and go up to the third floor with him still in my arms.

When we get to the room I notice it hold a ton of different musical instruments. Cormac slides out of my arms before he stands on his own. I notice that he is in fact covered in my blood and I frown at the mess.

"I like this room. Theon had it made just for me when I first got here because I told him I liked music," he says walking over to the grand piano. He sits down with a soft smile. He looks over at me shyly and pats the bench beside him. I walk over and sit next to him as he brings his fingers to the keys, "I can't imagine where'd I'd be if Theon hadnt found me that day."

"What do you mean? You weren't sent here?" I ask curiously in a gentle voice. He smiles and shakes his head.

"No I had been abandoned again. I was all alone with no home. You know I spent most of my childhood years as a little girls stuffed animal," I look at him incredulously and he chuckles at me expression, "her parents thought she was imaging that her teddy bear talked to her but it was true. She took care of me for almost 10 years until she realized she needed to grow out of stuffed toys. Her parents threw me out. I had never lived as a human and couldnt bring myself to even then. I spent a few years on the streets before one day Theon took me home. I was so terrified of him and everyone though that I adopted the personality I had with Amelias parents. I acted like an actually stuffed toy. Theon had already known but it was scary being known. I almost killed myself with dehydration anf starvation. Im so thankful for the guys."

He gently presses the keys on the piano and I smile over at him, "I'm so glad your here Cormac."

He smiles up at me cutely, "I'm so happy you came here as well Roark. I'm thankful your in my life now as well."

A lone tear escapes me and I can't stop myself from leaning down and bringing my lips to his softly. I kiss him with all the emotion I can muster. I grip his cheek softly and bring my other hand to the small of his back. He grabs onto my shoulders and tries to get closer.

When I pull away he gasps for air and looks up at me with a lustful expression. Its as if my mind on autopilot as I move my lips to his neck and kiss everywhere I can reach. I can feel my body reacting to the soft mewls that leave his mouth. I force myself to pull away and stand up.

He looks up at me with sad look, "I need to stop. I can't seem to control myself right now."

Cormac smiles at me and giggles cutely. He stands up as well and pushes me to the couch in the corner of the room. He forces me to sit and climbs onto my lap seductively.

"We should really-," he cuts me off by grinding his hips down on mine and kisses me again. I completely lose my self control and grab his waist pulling him as close as possible. I had no idea what I was doing. Ive never done anything like this but my body seems to know what to do as Cormac moans against my lips.

Cormac once again grinds down on me and groan. I separate my lips from his and look deep into his narrowed lust filled eyes. I smile at him. I can't believe that I'm doing this. Sitting here making out with an adorable guy. I felt strange. A good kind of strange. Possibly happiness? Whatever it was, I was currently enjoying it. I pull Cormac closer and put my head in the crook of his neck inhaling his citrus smell. I kiss his neck in soft sweet kisses all while smiling. My life was finally looking up. I haven't even had the urge to kill myself all day which was rare.

"I'm extremely grateful I met all of you guys," I whisper right into his ear. He shivers and breaths heavily, "you've really changed my outlook on like in less than a week."

Cormac wraps his arms around my neck tightly, "I'm so glad you feel that way."

I mean back and smile at him. He looks at me with an adorably shy expression and he pecks me on the lips softly. I run his outer thigh teasingly and he once again shivers. He drove me crazy with that needy seductive look. I didn't want to go to far though. I'm not sure how this worked. I've never been in a normal relationship before let alone a polygamous one.

"Stop overthinking Ro," he says running his hands down my chest. I get impossibly harder as his hands reach my belt and I swallow harshly.

"I'm not over thinking. I'm thinking just the right amount," he giggles softly at my words and grabs my hand. He brings it to his chest and I immediately go down and under his hoodie. He wears no shirt underneath. He moans loudly when I brush my bare fingers against his nipples. When I finally punch them his back arches and he shakes.

I stare in amazement as he breaths heavily and lets out soft pants. He shakes violently as I flick his right nipple jutting his hips against mine. I stop my onslaught as he slumps against me. I look at him to see his face bright red.

"I-um I'm sorry, my nipples are really sensitive," he says bringing his hands up to cover his face. My eyes widen.

"Did you come?" I ask in a shocked voice. He squeals and tries to scurry off of me but I hold onto his thighs as tight as I can. I smile as he shoves his face into my neck to hide. He was adorable, "there's no need to be embarrassed. Its kind of a compliment."

He coughs awkwardly and shakes his head. I chuckle lightly and hug him as close as I can, "let me do you."

I smirk down at him as he peeks up at me through his pale lashes. I shake my head and stand him up. He pouts up at me as I follow suit.

"Why not?" He asks in a sad voice and I chuckle.

"Some other time honey. You need to shower and relax," I respond grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the music room. I walk him all the way to his bedroom door as he sulks, "I'm gonna go shower as well. I'll see you later."

His eyes lights up and he smiles brightly, "shower with me?"

All the blood in my body runs south at his seemingly innocent words. I cough slightly and shake my head, "tempting, very tempting but I think I'll pass this time honey."

I then kiss him on the gore head before walking to my room. I glance back just to see him walking into his room with a grumpy expression. I breath a sigh of relief that he hadn't tried harder to get me to join him because I fear I wouldn't have been able to say no. I'm not sure I'm ready to go farther with them yet.

However the world seems to disagree because Gray stands outside my door in nothing but a bath robe. He wears a dazed look and when he sees me he gives me the biggest smirk I have ever seen in my life. I groan as I think about what I've gotten myself into. The world was against me.