18

Pain shoots through my back in a familiar way and I groan from my position on my bed. I lay on my stomach and squeeze my eyes shut angrily as the weight on my back bounces up and down.

"What!" I grumble out loudly as I try to flip the person off of me. I felt like sleeping forever at this moment and definitely didnt need any interruptions.

A soft laugh is heard behind me before its quiet. The weight shifts off of me and I sigh in relief. I relax back and allow myself to go back to sleep. I'm almost there as well until I jump startled at the soft touch of a hand on my inner thigh. I look around startled to see Cormac giggling a bit farther away from the bed. He looked absolutely adorable in a huge oversized pale yellow hoodie and tight white shorts that barely peeked from under his hoodie. I then look to see Gray smirking down at me. He wears dark grey jeans and a graphic white tee. I frown up at him and close my eyes tightly trying to shut out the world around me. Which is futile because he just taps on me consistently.

"Fine! I'm up! What's with the morning wake up calls?" I murmur out annoyed. My muscles ache as I stretch out. I slob my feet off the bed and onto the floor tiredly.

Gray rolls his eyes at me amused, "just as grumpy in the morning as Kieran is. At least he got up this morning without a fuss."

I glare at him and let him know exactly what I think about his snooty attitude first thing in the morning. He chuckles slightly as he hears my thoughts and shakes his head at me. Cormac then slowly approaches me. He holds out a stack out clothes and I frown at him. I take the neatly folded gently as he smiles down at me.

"Get dressed and come eat, we have things to do!" Gray says loudly clapping his hands. I once again glare at him as he makes a bunch of racket. Before he grabs Cormacs hand and hurriedly goes to the open door. He turns back right as hes about to leave to give me a wink, "be quick darling."

Then they're gone and I'm left alone frowning at the door. I sigh loudly before I begin dressing in the black jeans and blood red t-shirt that Cormac had given me. I'm assuming they belong to Kieran considering the size.

I glance in the floor length mirror and attempt to fix my hair. I give up after 5 minutes and walk out of my room. I head downstairs with an involuntary frown. I felt exhausted. I had stayed up almost all night last night thinking about this whole situation. It still felt so surreal that I was considered one of their boyfriends.

"Want breakfast?" I glance fown the last few steps to look into Theons soft brown eyes. He looks handsome in black jeans and a tucked in wgite buyton up shirt. I shake my head grumpily and he chuckles, "how cute, just like Kieran in the morning. I'm sorry you couldn't sleep in but there's less people in the morning. Cormac gets terrible anxiety as well as Gray."

"Yea, all those thoughts overwhelm me," I glance over at the kitchen door to see Gray smiling at me. I give them both confused looks.

"What are you guys talking about?" I ask looking between them both curiously. They were talking really weirdly.

"Gray didnt tell you when he woke you up?" Theon asks me giving Gray a side glance. Gray smirks slightly and shrugs and Theon sighs, "we're going shopping fot you."

I'm immediately even more lost. I stare up at Thein with a strange look. Isn't this some kind of prison for the abnormal? So why were they saying we are leaving?

"Theon the administrator Roark," Gray says with a sarcastic tone as he smiles. Theon looks over at him with furrowed brows," did you forget? This isn't a prison. Its a secret safe place. The place they send people the can't deal with to forget about. However Theon can makr this an amazing place for us. Theon can get anything we'd ever want or need. Just by staring into their eyes and they dont even know hes one of us."

Theon rolls his eyes at Gray before looking at me with a smile, "my power is actually pretty terrifying when you think about it. You know Xavier? When I turned in his body I was able to make them feel just as I had about the whole situation. Making it so their were no consequences. Getting permission to go out is nothing."

I frown slightly and bod in understanding. That really is a scary ability, "I don't need anything though."

Neither of them respond and instead turn away from me ignoring what I said. My eyes widen when I realize they dont plan on listening to me. I go to reach out gor Grays shoulder when Kieran and Cormac come out of the kitchen.

I notice that Kieran is wearing an outfit similar to mine except his shirt is long sleeved which he was using to rub his eye tiredly. Which was actually an extremely adorable thing for Kieran to do. I can't help the small smirk at the sight. He looks over at me and narrows his eyes at me skeptically.

"What?" He asks bringing his arm down. I smirk wider and laugh.

"Nothing, your just cute," I respond with a big grin. His reaction is priceless. He sputters and steps back with a bewildered expression as a blush creeps up his neck. I laugh slightly as he looks at Gray with an expression that screams 'help me!'

"Aww little Kieran was called cute," Gray says taking my side. Kieran gains a horrified expression before glaring at me.

"Now look what you did. He'll never let that go," he says with a pout. Which only made me think he was cute again. Gray laughs loudly and nods at me.

Kieran turns away from us and walks towards the door with a scowl, "lets just go?"

"Oh I really don't need anything. I just need to clean the clothes I already have," I say looking up at Theon who was already on his way to the door ignoring me once again. I look at Gray to see his following after Theon. I gap my mouth open at their actions.

I look down as small hands grab my arm and see Cormac smiling up at me brightly, "lets go!"