chapter 2:- meeting whom? ✔️

"did i do right? isn't it too early to just agree upon everything so early?", Christina was very unsure about her immediate agreement for this marriage.

It was not that she was against it, the way everyone is when they get to know about such things suddenly. she just wanted to make her mom happy. After 7 years, her mom finally found someone but what if her stepdad is similar like the one in movies? just heartless and not caring! she shrugged her shoulders and decided to be positive and wait patiently to meet him.

suddenly someone shouted from downstairs.

"come fast, Christina!! we are getting late now."

" yeah mom coming!", Christina hurriedly ran downstairs towards her mom.

"what took you so long?"

"relax mom! we won't be late. you look so excited", Christina chuckled at her mom's excitement.

"of course I am. finally you are going to meet your new family. aren't you excited?",she looked at her daughter with suspicious eyes.

"oh c'mon mom! I am excited to meet them. maybe?", she said the last word in a low tone which was not heard by her mom. she was nervous, feeling as if something wrong was about to happen.

"i am very delighted to hear it. you will be happy to meet them! ",she patted her daughter's head and gave her an assuring smile as if everything will be okay. christina's smile turned into frown. whom am i gonna meet?

"who are we going to meet?"

"it's a surprise"

"mom!! don't do this", she said with a pout. she hated surprises.

"awww just wait christina!"

Daisy started moving outside the house.

As they both went outside, Christina was shocked to see an expensive car in front of her.

"wait, mom! are we going in this car?", she looked at the expensive car.

" yes, what happened? my boyfriend sent this to pick us up."

"okay let's go then"

time skip

Christina sat on the seat as the driver greeted them. she was restless. who was she going to meet?