chapter 20:- who are they??

Christina looked at her brothers puzzled that who had come at that time. Aidan went to open the door, seeing the two guys standing there looking at them with a smirk and one of them was none other than jayden. Her eyes grew big seeing him at her house. Chills ran through her spine when she made an eye contact with him.

  It was all fine till their eyes landed at Christina who was standing there silently. Jayden walked over to Christina who just stood there silently

"hey beautiful! See we met again."

His face had bruises. It was as if someone had brutally beaten him up. Still the smirk on his face was same. Nothing had changed. Lucas looked over him seeing jayden eyeing Christina.

Christina just looked at him with a blank expression.

"don't you like to talk my dear christina?"

he was coming more closer when suddenly Lucas came in between them

"hey handsome!",  Lucas said in a sarcastic tone.

"hey bro!! See we met again I told you!"

" finally we met after such a long time. we can complete our business now! After all we are partners right?",one of the guy named Henry said putting his hand on Justin's shoulder.

Christina pov

What is going on here??? First that rude guy Jayden is here and now he is talking about some business. Something is going on here.

"who are they? And why is he here?"

"they are our friends? Yeah, friends."

" and you Lucas? Even jayden is your friend?", christina asked in a sarcastic tone. She was well aware that they were lying. Lucas hated jayden the most and how could they become friends within a day?

" it was just a misunderstanding and even he apologized. Right jayden? "

" offcousrse why won't I apologize to this cute girl?"

Ughhhhh this smirk! I'll kill him.

"let's go and eat dinner.", avoiding the situation aidan went to the dining hall while Davin accompanied him.

"you can go to your room, Christina. Take rest"

"I'll go later."

"you should listen to us... GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW!"

What's with Lucas today? Sometimes he acts so nicely and now he is sounding so rude.

" yeah I know you don't have to shout!"

Christina went to her room and closed the door with a bang.

"relax!!", justin whispered to Lucas.

"I know but -"