chapter 27:- tell me the truth

justin's pov

as he moved out of building, he went towards the car and opened the door harshly.

"calm down! everything is fine!!!! calm down!"

I said trying to calm himself but still I couldn't. It was impossible for me to do so.

"they don't even know what i am going through and still scolding me for no reason."

I said gritting my teeth and started driving my car at a high speed. I was feeling mixed feelings. I felt scared,angry, disappointed and hurt at the same time.

After 10 minutes.

he stopped his car and got out of it. it was an empty park like his heart. he screamed loudly pouring all his emotions out of his heart.

he harshly took out his coat and threw it on the ground. he kicked the bench, punched on the trees to release his stress but nothing was effective at all.

 "WHY GOD? WHY? WHAT DID I DO WRONG TO FACE THESE THINGS! I NEVER ASKED YOU ANYTHING! I JUST WANTED TO HAVE A PEACEFUL LIFE BUT NO! I COULDN'T EVEN GET THAT!"

he screamed at the top of lungs as he tried to bury his feelings but nothing was effective to stop all of his dark memories.

 "first, i lost mom and then dad. Why did he keep such a big secret from me? WHY?"

slowly the wind started to blow with light rain and suddenly it turned into a thunderstorm. the way, the sky went black, similarly his world turned black. he felt utterly hurt. he felt as the whole world was against him. he fell on the ground holding his head and trying to control his emotions. he was slowly loosing his consciousness. he dragged himself to the car and took some medicine to eat.

 "m-my s-sister never d-died. S-she is a-alive. I NEED TO CONFRONT HIM NOW"

 this was the last thing he said and everything went black. no more cries were heard now. he was all numb.

Next day at 10 am

 "guys I am really very worried about Justin. He hasn't yet returned.", james said in a worried tone.

All of them were moving back and forth trying to call Justin and asking guards about any information about him buy it was all in vain.

 "it's all my mistake. I shouldn't have scolded him like that. I didn't know he would take it so personally.", aidan sighed and sat on the couch in frustration.

"it's not your fault."

"why isn't he picking the calls. God dammit.."

 "I think it's high time now, we have to tell dad.", Lucas suggested which was immediately rejected by Aidan.

 "no. What would we even say to him?"

"we need to do something. The way he was behaving yesterday really showed that he was in some trouble."

"if I could have asked him again. Maybe he would have tell. It's my mistake."