chapter:- 6 moving in? ✔️

"MOM! "WHAT IS GOING ON?" I inquired, taken aback by the amount of people rushing around and the abundance of boxes

"Oh! We're leaving today, Christina."

"Mom, where are we going?"

"To John's place," she murmured as she walked into the kitchen.

"now?" I stepped into the kitchen astonished to hear what my mother had said. it's 9pm and we are leaving now?

"Yes, my child," Daisy said, adding, "to John's place. From now on, we have to live there."

i exclaimed, "WHAT?" as the workers carrying the boxes peered at me. I was extremely embarrassed.

"Come on, Christina, we're running late!"

"Wait, mama!" We can't go. The wedding hasn't even taken place yet."

"Christina, we have to go right now." There isn't much time left so go and change now.

I proceeded to my room without saying anything. There was nothing in my closet. By this time, the room had vanished. I went through my drawer and only found my diary. I went downstairs after I gathered my other items.

"mom? Do you have to go?"

"Certainly, honey! let's go."

I had hoped that Mom would call off the wedding, but it appears that this is unlikely. It's the first time someone has visited her husband's home without having married him. She's gone completely insane.

My mother yelled from the doorway, "CHRSTINA?"

"Yes mom, coming!" I said as I turned to take one final look at my home.

"I'm hoping to return. This is unacceptable! we can't be together."

time skip

I'm standing in front of my new home. A new family and a new home. Everything will be different from now on.

"Christina, Let us proceed inside."

"Coming mom."

Just as I was going to walk into the house. My stepfather approached me and hugged me tightly. I was surprised at first, but when I hugged him back, I felt warm and happy.

"Christina, welcome to your home. You are now my lovely daughter, and you do not need to be concerned about anything. I will always protect and cherish you."

I nodded. My heart melted when he called me his daughter. I've been waiting for this feeling, and I believe I'll have a kind father.