chapter 19:- fun with Andrew!!

"I heard you Christina!", Lucas said coming towards her.

" I was just kidding b-bro"

" oh really?"

" I am hungry Aidan brother. Let's eat together."

She shouted immediately running downstairs before Lucas could catch her. While the others laughed at their bickering.

Christina pov

Oh God! He might have caught me! Ughhhh now I am bored! Katherine is not at home and I can't even visit  any friends house. Suddenly she felt her phone vibrating. She took out her phone to see a miss call from Andrew. She quickly dialed up his number.

"hey Andrew?"

"hello. How are you?"

  " i am good. Are you free?", he asked.

" absolutely free!"

" how about we hangout?"

" not bad! Where should we meet?"

" I don't know much. It's been long since I left this place."

" how about 7/11 coffee shop. You remember that shop right?"

" how can I forget that? We always used to run to this coffee shop after school. It was so much fun back then"

"yeah. We will meet there and then we can decide where to go further."

" sounds good to me Christina. Let's meet by 1 pm. Lunch will be my treat."

" it's already 12:30 pm?  How about 4 pm. We can have dinner together.", she suggested.

" anything would do for me. See you then. "

Time skip

Aidan along with Justin were sitting on the couch watching TV. 

" I wanted to ask you something?", she said gaining attention of them.

"yes princess?"

" Andrew called me today. We both decided to go to the coffee shop"

" you mean that guy we met in ice cream shop? ",Justin asked raising his eyebrow.

" yeah"

" okay you can go but when will you come? "

" I'll be back after eating dinner."

" okay enjoy dear! "

Time skip

It was already 3 pm. All her brothers went somewhere. Even when she asked them, they didn't tell much and left the house. Shrugging her shoulders, she went to the closet to choose an outfit to wear.