chapter 26:- what is wrong with Justin?

"James ? did you notify Lucas to come?", Aidan asked James who was standing next to him.

"Yeah, I did tell Justin to inform him."

"where is Justin?"

"he was h- there he is."

both of them looked at Justin who was standing next to the window.

"Justin?"

James called out his name but he didn't respond. It felt as if he was thinking about something.

"what's wrong with him?", Aidan asked looking at him confused.

"I don't know."

Aidan went towards Justin and kept his hand on his shoulder. Justin flinched a bit and looked back to see Aidan's worried eyes.

"Are you okay Justin?"

"h-huh? y-yeah I am fine."

"don't lie to me. did you promise not to keep any secrets right? c'mon, tell me what is bothering you?"

"nothing. I am completely fine", he replied not looking at him.

"okay as you say."

"I got the information about them. we need to meet them right now."

Davin said running towards them breathing heavily.

"first of all, remember that we need to handle everything peacefully.", the eldest tried to explain his plan to them.

"can't we just kill them directly? they have done so much wrong!", James said trying to control his anger.

"no!!! don't even do that. it's dads order and you know what dad can do and Justin?"

he looked over Justin who wasn't paying any attention to what Aidan was saying.

"JUSTIN!!!! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO WHAT I AM SAYING?"

He looked at him with anger. Aidan never liked it if someone didn't listen when he spoke.

"Hmm. I think we should go now, Lucas is waiting for us down.", he ignored everyone and went downstairs.

"what's wrong with him?", davin asked bewildered by Justin's behavior.

"I don't know. he was all fine at the party but suddenly he started acting so weirdly."

"never mind. let's just go or else we will be late."

TIME SKIP

Aidan's pov

we reached the building where we had to meet one of our biggest rivals. I just want everything to be a bit peaceful.