chapter 30:- what will happen?

"where were you? Do you know how much I was worried?", here is Christina giving Justin a whole lecture on why did he leave even when he was sick.

"uhh, nothing. My friends called me urgently so I had to leave.", he said not making any eye contact with her.

"What type of friend is he?"

" he is my childhood friend"

"Are you sure?", she asked with one of her eyebrows raised. She felt that he was hiding something.

"yes! Why would I lie to you guys?"

" Justin we can see something is going on with you. Let us know we are your brothers"

"I said I am fine. Don't worry about me."

he left the room while all others except Aidan were confused with his behavior.

Justin didn't want to face any of them. He was lying to them. He was lying to Christina who was involved in it. He wanted to keep everyone out of this until he clarifies everything on his own.

"Literally! Do you guys believe in what he said?", she said looking at Justin who went to his room.

"he is hiding something from us and I am damn sure about it."

"but what can we even do? After asking him so many times, he still isn't ready to talk about it."

They wanted to know the reason but the situation made it more complex. One way, they were worried about him and on the other hand, Justin wanted to sort out all things on his own.

"you are right bro. I mean we can't force him at all."

"Why aren't you saying anything Aidan?"

all of them looked at Aidan who was just sitting on the chair while looking at his phone. He had said nothing till now.

  "It's his choice after all. As Lucas said, we can't force him right?"

"How can we leave him in such a situation?", Davin said to the eldest.

"We need to do something!"

"yes, we can't just sit and let him be like that."

"I have some work. I'll be going."

he went out of the room closing the door behind.

"Now, what's with him?"

 "what do you mean?"

 "Today, I saw him going out. I asked him what happened but he didn't reply much."

"There is seriously something going on in this house. I am hella tired right now. I will be in my room."

"same here."

"okay bye princess Take a rest."