chapter 31:- everything revealed

it was almost 2 am but Justin was not able to sleep at all. he felt uneasy and uncomfortable. he tried to divert his mind by listening some music and reading a book but nothing seemed to work. he couldn't stop thinking of the day he had lost his whole family. how he turned from a loving kind person to a cold person, how he turned from a family loving person to an orphan. after so many years, he got to know about so many things. the sister who was inside the house in these months was actually his own biological sister. it was not easy for him. secondly, if daisy was Christina's mom, did it mean she was also his mom too?

after a long struggle he was having in his head, he decided to go out and take some fresh air which was only thing he felt right at the moment. As he went to the garden, he saw someone sitting on the bench with a blanket around. it was very chilly and cold. the weather was freezing cold. he went to the person as he tapped on the shoulder.

he was shocked to see Christina sitting there but it looked as if she had cried.

"what happened princess? why are up so late and that too sitting here in such a cold weather. you will catch cold."

"n-nothing. just felt like coming here."

"hey? why are you crying?"

he said sitting on the bench looking at her.

"nothing."

"remember you promised me, no secrets between us at all. c'mon, won't you share it with your big brother?"

"i- d-don't k-know?"

she was unable to control her emotions as she started crying and hugged him tightly. he wrapped his hands and started patting her head slowly.

"just let it out but i don't you to cry again over it."

she didn't know why she was crying, these were some emotions she was feeling which made her feel so weak. she never liked to cry in front of anyone but she couldn't stop herself at all.

"now tell me, is something wrong? did anything happen in school?"

"n-no"

she kept on sobbing. he got really worried for her condition.

"look at me princess"

he said looking at her face. she slowly looked at him as he removed the tears on her face.

"tell me, what happened?"

"i don't feel good at all. i don't know what's wrong b-but-"

"are you okay? are you hurt somewhere?"

"no, i don't know but i feel something bad is going to happen!"

justin was shocked to hear this. did she get anything related to tests or something.

"why so?"

"the day i entered in this house, everything is going wrong. i can't understand anything at all! i have been having nightmares almost every night. the same dream everytime."