chapter 10:- we are togther.

Christina pov

"you will be going with Justin as James and I need to go somewhere else first"

Ohhh God!  I am sure that he is the scariest person, I have ever seen. neither I have talked with him nor I wish to. He did share food with me but still I am unsure about him.

"I can go with you someone else. why bother him you know?"

"why will he be bothered by your presence? He is waiting for you in the car."

Christina nodded and went towards the car.

"C'mon get inside.", Lucas opened the door letting her sit.

"y-yeah"

I wore my seatbelt and he started to drive the car. There was total silence in the car which I felt too uncomfortable. Why does he have to be like this?  One second he is caring and then he is just ignoring me.

" t-thank you for sharing food with me."

That was the weirdest start of the talk for her.  She didn't have emerging to say other than this.

" no problem. I knew you were too shy to order something."

"how did you know that?"

"leave that. Did you enjoy today? "

"I did!  I am quite surprised."

"Why so?"

"I thought I was invisible to you."

"no you aren't at all invisible for me. Why did you think like that?"

"you have never talked with me and it's the first time so I am quite stunned"

"oh. Well, it's not that."

"I wanted to ask you something.", he just hummed in response.

"do you hate me?"

" Uhmm y- I mean no! "

" you can say yes.  It's okay"

"no it's not that. Neither do I hate you nor do my brothers."

"then why didn't you talk to me till now?"

"it's hard Christina. We all have been through a rough past and it's not easy for us to move on. I hope you understand."

"I completely understand you. I have also been an alone child so it's hard for me to cooperate with five elder stepbrothers."

"no need to say step. We all are your brothers!"

Christina looked at him with a teary eye. this was the moment she always waited for. she had always wished for a brother but now she had five elder brothers who would love her.