chapter 9:- family time..

"why are you guys whining so much?", he stared at his two brothers who were just messing around here and there. They had joined Aidan to get some popcorn but they were quarreling over what to buy.

"I want to eat that burger."

"No you just had it yesterday and I won't allow you to eat more. You know it's not healthy!", James said trying to convince Lucas from not buying Burger.

" weren't you the one telling me to buy Pizza in the morning and now?"

" leave it Lucas! you know we are on a strict diet.", being a part of mafia, they had to be physically and mentally fit.

 "this is not right at all! and from when did you start caring about my health so much?" 

"since you were born so stop being childish and order something else...

"whatever"

 "don't roll your eyes in front of me."

 "Cmon stop fighting here. You are humiliating me.", he awkwardly smiled at the other people who were looking at them with astonishment.

 "sorry for their behavior... We will be going now.", he took both of them to the theater.

Time skip

"what took you so long?", davin asked taking the tray from Aidan's hand.

 "ask them!", he blurted out sitting with a annoyed face.

"I had told you not to agree on watching the movie that time because I knew they would first fight for what to watch and then what to eat.", justin mumbled waiting for the movie to start.

Flashback

 "after such a long time we laughed so heartily. this work l-"

suddenly Davin pinched him. At first, Aidan was confused but later found out that Christina was also there.

"what do you mean by after such a long time?'

  "he w-was saying that because of so much pressure of university work and other stuff. We didn't even spend time together. right bro?"

 "y-yeah true."

 "Oh! that's fine. we can have fun today."

"so where to go then??

"let Christina decide."

"me?"

"yeah of course you are only Christina Here."

  "let's go and watch a movie and then we can go shopping and lastly dinner."

 "that's perfect."