epilogue

"CHRISTINA!!! NOOOOOOO"

everything turned upside down. The least expected thing which could ever happen. Christina was hit by a car. She didn't see the car coming at almost a speed of 120 kmph. It took her brothers a second a run to her as Justin crouched down holding her body. She was all bruised. Blood coming out of her ever body part. The situation was terrible.

"no Christina!! You can't do this!", he started crying looking at the start of her sister. She was still conscious but was breathing hard.

"i -i am h-happy to s-see you. Y-you could h-have told me this s-secret. I-i wanted t-to be with y-you guys f-forever b-but seems l-like g-god w-wanted something else. I a-am sorry if I ever hurt y-you."

it was tough for her to talk. Every inch of her body was in immense pain.

"No don't say this princes. You will be fine."

Lucas had been the closest among all of them to her because they didn't have so much age difference. They connected from the day one. He loved her more than himself and wanted to cherish her and spoil her with all his love.

"open your eyes princess!", Davin tried to shake her as she was loosing her consciousness.

"WE NEED TO TAKE HER TO HOSPITAL!"

Aidan took Christina in his arms as James ran to the car.opening the door Aidan laid her down. Justin was panic stricken. Everything that happened in the past was going on again. he didn't want to accept the reality. the reality he had faced long time back. what if he loose her again? after meeting so many years, he didn't want all this to happen.

time skip

"DOCTOR!"

Justin shouted as the nurses and other workers came and laid her on the stretcher. she wasn't moving at all. her face was pale and filled with tears. blood all over her body. she looked lifeless.

"CALL THE DOCTOR DAMMIT!"

one of the doctors came running towards them. at first he was shocked to see them as they were very popular mafias of the world and few times they had come here. it was a private hospital owned by them.

"WAKE UP PRINCESS! you can't leave us"

Lucas kept sobbing holding her bloody hands. the doctors and other workers immediately took her to the emergency room. as they went inside, Justin fell down on his knees while others were trying to console him.

"stay strong Justin! nothing will happen to her! she is very strong."

"She won't leave us like that! she can't"

everyone was crying. even the eldest brother who never had never cried, broke down in tears. his heart was beating fast. he didn't want to loose her at any cost. they had become so close to her within these few months.

"I-I j-just g-got to know about h-her and n-now this!"

" shhhh! calm down. everything will be fine"