chapter 14:- overprotective ?

As I was about to sit, I saw someone shouting my name from behind. As I looked behind I was shocked to see his Sudden appearance. I was so happy to see him that I instantly stood up and hugged him tightly.

 "heyyy did you miss me that much?" , it was her best friend Andrew who had shifted to other place

"yes very much",she said while hugging him tightly.

 "awwwwww I missed you too."

Meanwhile brothers pov

We all were sitting and waiting for the ice cream to come. Suddenly we heard someone shouting Christina's name. We saw a boy and then she immediately hugged him! Like what the hell?

 "hey who is he?"

Aidan whispered to them while all the boys were still shocked.

 "I have no idea! Maybe her boyfriend?"

 "what the hell?? She is just 17 and has a b-"

"no. I once asked her about this and she said that she has no boyfriend."

 "Then who is he?"

 "man how could he hug her?"

"I think you should meet them", she said breaking the hug.

 "who are they?"

 "they are my stepbrothers."

 "Sorry to interrupt but we are her BROTHERS!!! Nice to meet you", Lucas said emphasizing  the word BROTHER.

"ohhkk nice to meet you too"

 "c'mon join us. We have met after so many years"

"sorry Christina!!! I have to go now. Let's hang out when you are free."

 "we just met and you are leaving"

"sorry but I have to go"

 "okay"

"cheer up girl. We will meet soon... Till then, have fun with your brothers"

 "bye"

 "byeeee take care"

as Andrew left the place, all her brothers started asking her a lot of questions

 "who was he?"

"why did you hug him ?"

"you said that you have no boyfriend. Why did you lie huh?"

"hahaha  you guys are------ hahaha---- oh my God my lungs are gonna explode."

"  why are you laughing?? Is this a joke to you?"