chapter 32:- she knows everything

christina Pov

 after informing Davin about leaving, she went to her car and asked the driver to take her to Katherine's home. 

 "let's go."

 "sure miss", the driver opened the car for her and started driving . As soon as Christina reached, she got out off the car and knocked on the door.

 "Katherine?"

after a few minutes, a lady opened the door.

 "yes? who do you want to meet?"

 "where is Katherine? i am her friend, Christina."

"ohhh welcome Christina, Katherine used to talk about you. come on in."

 "thank you.", she entered the house and sat on the couch as the lady sat beside her.

 "where is Katherine?"

 "she is not here."

Christina was very confused. she had never seen this lady and on top of that, Katherine was also not at home.

"then, where is she?"

 "she left for UK."

 "HUH? WHEN ? WHY?"

 "i don't know the exact reason but she left an hour ago."

 "what? wasn't she ill and she called me to come over her house?"

"she told me to give you this envelope."

"an envelope?"

she took the envelope from her hand and opened it. it had a letter in it.

Christina,

I know you might be wondering why I left for UK? Well, I didn't have the courage to tell you so I am writing a letter. Do you remember the party we met? The weird kind of party! It was not a normal party. Your brothers have been hiding a secret from you. They told me not to tell you but I couldn't stop myself because you need to know this. Your brother's are one of the scariest MAFIA in the world! The Party was organised for the mafias. My dad is also a part of this businesses and I knew it but I thought you would leave me when I tell you. I was afraid to loose you. Your are my only friend. Dad's life is in danger and I need to shift there. I hope we are able to meet soon. Sorry for not telling you before. Take care of yourself.

Yours truly
Katherine

 WHAT? MAFIA? MY BROTHERS ARE MAFIAS AND I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT IT!!!!! H-HOW COME?

"I need to leave"

he ran outside the house as the driver looked at her.

 "you want anything m-"

"TAKE ME HOME RIGHT NOW!"