chapter 17:- revenge

Christina pov

as I saw them, I was shocked. It was none other than the three girls who had bullied me.

"princess Meet them!! They are the special guests.",Justin said gesturing them to come in."

"what?"

"is there any problem?"

Christina thought that they weren't aware of them so she just stayed silent.

"it's disrespectful not to talk Christina!"

"Uhm i-i is sorry. N-nice to meet y-you all."

She forcefully smiled at the three girls who were just glaring at her.

"why is she here Lucas?"

Eva stood close to Lucas. Obviously, what do you expect from her! She is just here to stay close to my brothers

"she is my sister."

He said while getting more close to her What the hell is wrong with him?

"you mean STEP sister."

She emphasized the word step.

"leave it Let's go."

They all went to the main hall leaving Christina alone.

"rude! I didn't expect this from them"

She went inside the hall and sat down where her other brothers were sitting. She was quite sad about the way they had treated her.

"what happened princess?"

"nothing"

Suddenly she saw Lucas coming with a girl. She couldn't believe her eyes. It was Emma!!! They both were coming towards the table while laughing a lot. It looked as if they were very close to each other.

"hey Christina. Meet Emma! Your best friend."

"hmmm"

"what is wrong with you? Why aren't you greeting her?"

"nothing"

She looked towards Aidan because he was aware of the previous event but he didn't show any emotion and started talking with others.  Christina felt left out. She felt betrayed. She thought they cared but it was wrong...
She suddenly stood up from her seat and was about the leave but someone called her.

"where are you going?"

"it's none of your business."

she said in a cold tone. Although she tried to remain calm she was deep inside hurt.

"this is not the way to talk Christina."